Quorum of Canon 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Linky

GreyGuardPony is shooting for full canon status. Given that all it does is establish some background information for an existing story, and take place a VERY long time ago such that it's not likely to get in the way of anyone else's stories, I don't see much of a problem with it becoming a webisode attached to Past Remnants.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

3968806 No problem either... It also adds fuel to the fire of my suggestion for an Historical Story folder. We've developped our timeline enough that I could see more stories popping up for it.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

I've only had a chance to skim the fic so far, but to me it feels too disconnected to be a proper webisode. Given it's status as ancient history, however, it probably wouldn't really ever have any meaningfully relevance anyway , so I suppose there is no real reason it couldn't be semi-canon prequel in movie/tie-ins folder. Also, at 15k+ words, it's probably also long enough to stand independently on it's own any way.

Hmm... a "myths-and-legends" folder might not be a bad idea, especially since such stories of ancient history can't really otherwise be classified by season.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

By the way, there's also a Lyra & Bon Bon fic that needs looking at, if you have the time...:twilightsheepish:

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

3976025 Ooops... I'll get to it later! :twilightblush: Sorry I haven't been the most diligent Quorum member lately.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

Semicanon prequel works for me.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

3968806 Is GreyGuard going to publish that story? I'd like to add it to the Stage of History!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7