Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

Link here.

Thoughts?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Been at work all day; hang on, reading now...

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Okay, dropped some comments and corrections. Overall, while I agree that the fic started somewhat dour and dark as compared to the relatively lighthearted tone it took up as early as chapter 2, I still really enjoyed it, and vote yes on canonization.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

3854936 "Insensate"??? :rainbowhuh:

Aside from a few minors typos here or there I'm fine with it too.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

I like the story for canon as well.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

3856609 VOCABULARY! :pinkiehappy:

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

I vote canon.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3856609 : That'4 for canon. I'll leave the thread open in case Emeral wants to chime in, but at this point I think it's safe to say that this story will be a canon tie-in to Crisis.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

That's very thoughtful of you G, and I appreciate the consideration. As the rest of the Quorum may or may not recall, however, this is a fic that I purposefully excluded myself from due to potential conflict of interest in regard to my own related fic. Besides, T&T and myself have been in near constant PM contact in regards to this fic, going back and forth over multiple concerns. After all of that, anything I have to say has already been said, so I'm not sure there'd really be any point in further raising whatever lingering quibbles I might have.

One last thing though...

3856160 3856269 3857217
Since I was the one who blundered everything last time, I handed it over to T&T to decide what to do about my own related fic. For better or worse, he chose to work references to it into his own fic. As such, when T&T was finally ready to submit his fic just recently, he also resubmitted mine along side it. Which is not to say they require joint approval, even if T&T seems to now think the fics work better when read together. It is of course up to the rest of you to make the final call.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

In that event, I'll notify T&T that his story is a canonical tie-in to Crisis, and start a thread for Emeral's story.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

It might be best to resolve the issue of my story first. Since if it's not canon T&T might need to further rework his story before fully submitting it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12