Quorum of Canon 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Since we no longer get notifications of new threads in our feed, I've decided we need a new system to warn each other of new going ons here in the Quorum forum, since it's not quite that busy.

This thread is it. I invite you all to post in it, so that when one of us creates a new thread he can reply to everyone here and warn them of that fact.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin
Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Well, the lack of notifications is part of why I have my homepage set to FiMFic's dashboard (link), also reachable through the groups icon on the main site toolbar. This automatically provides me with a list of all recently updated threads (including new threads) for every group which I'm a member of. Admittedly though, I'm presently only a member of five groups --Lunaverse, Quorum, Raindrops, Cadanceverse, and one for Twilight's mom-- so it's usually pretty easy to keep track of things. For any of you who are members of more groups than that, especially if any of those groups are highly active, that might not be a particularly viable solution.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Ah'm just lazy...

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3475925 : Put up a thread for 'Burden of the Sun'.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

3475841 3475888 3475925

Two submissions that GreyGuardPony submitted that I forgot about 'cause I'm a terrible person!

Thread: "The Leaf Festival"

Thread: "The Islander"

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

3502290 3481821 3475841
So, there's two things on the waiting list...kinda' hoped that the fact that our Feed now gets thread alerts would help us be on top of things, but, that's okay, that's what we've got the waring thread for.

The first is Talon & Thorn's "Changes," the second in GreyGuardPony's "Ends of the Empire."

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

With thread notifications working again, this place is no longer necessary, so I'm un-sticky'ing it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11