The Idea Boost Group 57 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I have an idea for the Power Ponies where they're forced to team up with a group of alien superheroes. At first I was going to have the other heroes brainwashed but I'm not very sure. I need help

2600903 You haven't even told us what your problem is. :unsuresweetie:

Is it a crossover of some sort?

2602268 The opposite heroes are of my own design

2601668 I really don't know where to go with it

2604069 All that you told us is: Power Ponies + Aliens. That's not much of an idea for a strory. You should have beggining, main event and ending thought out before you could call it story idea.

Here's a direction where you can go:
XCOM Power Ponies crossover. Aliens invade and start to assimilate ponies. They are looking for a unique property in a pony, but it is very rare or non existent, so they assimilate and kill town after town.
A special force of Power Ponies enters the sceene and start to investigate and combat the aliens.
With every victory they gain more weapons, armor and technology.
In the end they bring down the alien mothership.

2607625 I have an idea for the Power Ponies where they're forced to team up with a group of alien superheroes. At first I was going to have the other heroes brainwashed, but I'm not sure on that part. So far I had an opening where Mane-iac teams up with The League Of Serious Evildoers Ruining Superheroes and plan to destroy Mare-tropolis. The Power Ponies decide they need help and try to team up with the Thunder force but they all hate each other but they soon band together and defeat the menace that plagues their city. I need some help on some aspects that could make it good. (the heroes are of my own design)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7