The Idea Boost Group 57 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I've had this idea for a while, ever since the notifications vanished. Anyway, here's the idea: Equestria has become more dangerous, and more monsters have been appearing. And so, a small organization is formed to fight and defeat evil monsters, maybe even returning villains.

One of the main points of this story is that the mane six discovers this new small group and want to find out more what they do. So far the fighting group is small and consists of a cool and cold-hearted leader Pegasus, an intelligent and laid-back griffon, an impulsive and hot-headed Pegasus, and a childish and crazy female changeling.

Each member has a their own weapon and wears an amulet that's a sign of recognition that they're a member. And their goal is to fight every evil monster and harvest their hearts. And i mean their ACTUAL hearts.

This is what i have so far, the main plot is the group fighting monsters (maybe villains) for survival, harvest enough hearts, and meeting the mane 6 and befriending them. Just one huge adventure or adventures.

Opinions? Suggestions?

They should have their own monster,a human turned into the leviathan fro disney atlantis

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2