Terran Federation Mobile Infantry 44 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Gazzer
Group Admin

Mission Roster
Operation Induring Summer: Troopers get your gear and rifles and load into your drop ships and report to your designated vessel! Yesterday at 18:00 hours the quarantine zone of the bugs was pushed forward considerably into federation space. Also recently scout vessels have detected a planet with conditions similar to earth. Our mission is to establish a beach head and set up camp where possible to stop the Bug hoard. This planet is of the most strategic importance as it has the most minerals and fertile soil since roku san it is how ever on the edge of the quarantine zone. The mobile infantry will split into three separate task forces, Task Force marauder will establish a communications out post on the northern hemisphere, Task Force Mike Indigo will deploy a forward operating base on the equator and finally Task Force foxtrot mike will set up a Head Quarters on the southern hemisphere. We are the third element of Mike Indigo we have orders to wipe out existing bug threat and establish contact with locals and construct the FOB.
Planet: Suliv Tri (if you havent guessed it EQUESTRIA)
[Note: This will stay locked till missions pop up. If you have a mission/Operation idea PM me and i'l unlock to for you to post

Comment posted by Gazzer deleted Jan 10th, 2014
PrincessLunaTheGamer
Group Contributor

Mission Idea! Some shit is screwed up, and well, the landing force is stuck on Equestria with the Changleings, bugs, and help from the horses. Missing one: Planetfall.

PrincessLunaTheGamer
Group Contributor

Also! Request to command a local squad Sir!

FenrisianBrony
Group Admin

Go here and make an OC, then you can jump right in.

Gazzer
Group Admin

Granted. Your I/C of 2nd squad 39th rifles second element

PrincessLunaTheGamer
Group Contributor
Mc Classic
Group Contributor

Let's kick some ass!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8