The Idea Bronies 37 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

After watching the latest episode of mlp and seeing the Flutterbat. I have though of a idea.

What happens during the banishment of Nightmare Moon? What happens to her children of the night, the bat ponies.
A secret civil war plauques Equestria, a war between two races. The bat ponies and the vampire ponies. The vampires outnumber the bat ponies ten to one, but the bat ponies still fighting......
.....One of the newest members of the Bat Pony Forces (or BPF) is a young bat pony name Ignis. He will embark on a journey of bloodshed and darkness, a journey of the warriors alongside him. Will he make it?

2515345 You'll need a motive for the war. Also, it will have to be fought in the shadows, since Celestia claimed that there was 1000 years of peace. Apparently she didn't notice the waging of bat war. You also need a mechanism by which bat ponies and vampire ponies are made.

But yea, sounds like an interesting premise.

I was also thinking if an idea very similar to Daybreakers. When in the near future, bat ponies became the dominent species.

2515835 The bat ponies seem very pony like (harmless) and vamponies suck on apples. If you're implying that they suck on blood of ponies and are planing to farm ponies, than you might be going against canon.

Forgot to mention it's going to be Alt. Universe. Simply vamponies will be the subsiders of the bat ponies.

2515882 I think the idea would work better if there was no episode Bats. Then you would be free to interpret bat ponies and vamponies the way you want and it wouldn't be a problem. As it is I think it's going a bit against canon.

You got it wrong, bats inspired me to make this idea. It's just flutterbat is the perfect model of a subsided bat pony.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7