The Idea Bronies 37 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Unicorn discovers ancient tome filled with spells for raising the dead. Unicorn practices spells. Unicorn finds out that it's easier to raise the newly dead. Unicorn decides to adopt from the ophanage. For years. An orphan escapes his fate. Princess Celestia leads a raid on unicorn's home. Celestia cuts off unicorn's horn and locks him up in the smallest, most uncomfortable box she can fit him into, hides his horn away, and destroys the tome.

Thirty years later, unicorn's two disciples bust him out of prison. Then the story begins.

What do you think?

ActionPony
Group Admin

Is he the hero or the villain?

Wouldn't the orphanage grow suspicious after the twelfth time?

2505431 He only goes up to eleven. Yeah, I'll have to come up with a better way to get children.

Seems like it can work. The story has a believable opening, which leads into a potentially insane plot that can flow well.

2504567 He survived for 30 years without food and water? Why is he still a danger, even though, he doesn't have his horn anymore?

As for the rest, I think it's a great idea. I used something similar in my novel (freshness of a corpse is preferred, so fily on brink of death gets raised to life with necromancy. Punishment for abuse of magic is cutting of the horn)

2509458 He's still treated like a prisoner. He gets food and stuff delivered to his cell. As for being a threat, he has his students, who continued to hone their skills with older bodies for three decades who could count as dangerous. And I have a plan for the horn. Thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8