The Idea Bronies 37 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I've posted here before and wanted some more advice on another fic I want to do. I'll give you brief synopsis on what I want to do so I can get advice on what to do and what not to do in order not to make it too cliche or strange.

It's a humanized fic. Basically Spike (one of the main characters) accidentaly opens up a bunch of portals to the universes of Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, Adventure Time, Ben 10, and Ed, Edd, n' Eddy. Heroes from the other universes (Ron Stoppable, Danny Phantom, Finn, Ben, and Double D) fall through. They, along with the main six, have to make sure the villains and the citizens from each world (and others) don't get into too much trouble. They also have to deal with the villains teaming up and trying to take them out. Involves Fusion Fall, most likely. Crossover shippings a definite.

Now, the part where I ask you for advice: What should I do to prevent the story from being too cliche? I will attempt to do this story and I'm not planning on changing the details so far, but I'll take criticism if needed.

ActionPony
Group Admin

So, what cliches are you most afraid of falling into? I don't have a list off the top of my head, but if you can be a little more specific, then perhaps I can help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2