The Idea Bronies 37 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I'm still working on my current hie fic, but i had this other idea for a fic that I could write as a future story.

It centers around 11 teenagers, 7 male and 4 female, and they all have one thing in common: they all have lonely lives and have little to no friends. These teens are picked random and don't know each other and are taken to Equestria. These teens consists of:

a nervous and optimistic protagonist (male)
a singer (female)
a guitarist (male)
a Juvenile Hall kid (male)
a young detective in training (male)
a young swords woman (female)
a spear fisher (male)
a gamer/hacker (female)
a kick-boxer (male)
a young model (female)
a exotic pet owner (male)

They get abducted by Discord and tells them that he "can't stand to see lonely faces" and tells them that they should all make friends and only then will he let them go back to their world.

The plot is still in the works; but it's mostly about the teens learning about friendship, discord messing with them, them having adventures and and whole bunch of other stuff.

Any opinions or suggestions for/about the plot and story?

3233980 With so many characters you'll have to write more than 100k words just to develop them properly.

Dialogs will be hard to do as well, assuming these people get together at some points. Realistically you don't have 1 person talking and the other 10 listening. When a group consists of 4 individuals or more, you start getting subgroups and parallel dialogue.

Kudos to you if you can pull this one off.

3234522 I'm willing to take the risk :pinkiesmile: and the group is together for the most part

Comment posted by colt alchemist deleted Apr 28th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3