Original Character Tournaments 61 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Shunketsu here. This is where I will place all of the completed works of the members of the tournament. Keep in mind, these may only be rough sketches and not fully completed, but are provided to give everyone a visual of sorts for the fic. Not to mention, badass art does one good for inspiration occasionally.

I will Link the pictures, as posting them upright would spam the page and make it hard to scroll through, especially if people wanna comment or something. So, below houses all of teh finished characters. I will complete them as they come in.

As of now, there are NINE completed characters below:

Spellbinder

Motor Mind

Ember

Alcauto

Lightning Blaze

Rocky

Dynamic Entry

Zephyr

421 / Morning Glow

This List will be updated as I progress, so be sure to check back often!

Best Christmas present ever. :rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by Kaf_Kraked_Poni deleted Jun 1st, 2014

I know exactly what you mean. I draw a bit, and I have a lot of artist friends. Trust me, sometimes less is more. Remember Art of the Dress?

Rarity: This would look great.
Everyone: Add this, add that, blah blah blah screw fashion sense I want what I want
*Rarity makes tacky outfits*
Everyone: Okay, maybe we were wrong.

Let us see some of your work :duck:

Developing art skills.
Nothing special, just a beginner. :duck:

It's still really good nonetheless. I can't draw cute and daaaaws.... Chibis are awful and the pudgiest thing I can make look adorable is a fat blob monster.

I envy those with your artistic talent. I'm too much of a darker artist, so my women even turn out manly

your artistic talent

talent

It doesn't come naturally. Years of practice and that's all I can do. You're the one with talent.
A little manliness in women is perfectly natural, you might be think they aren't feminine enough. Have you ever read Attack on Titan? That's women drawn right. :moustache:

Read? It's impossible to get the pages unstuck on my issues :trollestia:

Hee hee; this tourney is gonna be /):rainbowkiss:(\

Thanks in no small part to your artwork, broheim! :rainbowdetermined2:

Doood, do you have a Skype? You could/should totally teach me some of those art skills. :pinkiehappy:

I don't have it, as of yet. I'm saving for a real good webcam, but I don't see how I can't help you now. Sounds crazy, but I learned from a book, so if I illustrated my work and wrote out directions, it should work the same, no?

You guys :twilightblush:
Without ya'll I wouldn't have anything to draw!

Hey thanks, I really like the attention to detail.

Peregrine Caged
Group Admin

I told you you'd like what he'd come up with, heh.

All really gorgeous work, man. I'm so lucky you're so nice. So much hype!

Now let me go find the whips for the other judges...

I recommend skype, it's the best way to connect with other users. You don't even have to use your webcam, just mostly IM. :duck:
As for the vector you mentioned, I'd totally commission that. I know how much you artists get paid, you more than deserve it.

Uh I got an image I hand drew and I will admit I can't draw to save my life as it is a little rough. http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/313/1/d/img_20131026_112427_by_gh152-d6tn0qa.jpg I will admit this is better then some of my original works.

Comment posted by TwinkleSparkle deleted Jun 1st, 2014
Comment posted by Between Lines deleted Jun 1st, 2014

I absolutely love it.

Peregrine Caged
Group Admin

Hey, do me a favor. I don't want to delete this entire thread, so can you edit your first post to remove the author names? Just keep the characters by themselves. That way we can preserve anonymity for voting purposes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17