Original Character Tournaments 61 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Peregrine Caged
Group Admin

After a long, hard road, finally, the competition truly begins.

For those interested in it, you can read and vote right here! Check it out, pass it around--the authors have done a stellar job and are itching to find out who will win!

(Edit: This link miiight be closed for a bit, I just realized I forgot a few edits. So just bear with me--it'll be open before the day is out.)

On that link, you'll find a link to short bios of all the characters, as well as the beginning of the framing story surrounding the fights. Plus general information on how the Games will work as they proceed.

You'll notice there's only two fights at the moment. I'll be adding a new pair of fights every week, allowing for plenty of time for people to read and vote. So please, do so! This project only really works when readers participate!

Feel free to utilize these threads to discuss characters, root for your favorite, and talk about it in general, if you wish!

As well, now that the Games will be on their way, this group can soon begin hosting other competitions, including those from you, its members!

When are each fights winners announced?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2