Harry Potter Bronies 163 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

As someone who is planning on making a video on YouTube where I attempt to sort the Mane 6, plus a few others such as the Background 6, Starlight, etc. into Hogwarts house groups. So I would love brony potterheads to give their insight on which house group each member of the Mane 6 would belong in. Reasons behind your choice are encouraged. Reasonings behind each choice and statistics will be the main contributing factors to where they're sorted.

Ponies I'm looking to sort the most...

Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash
Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Fluttershy
Starlight Glimmer
Derpy Hooves
The Doctor/Doctor Whooves
Bon-Bon
Lyra Heartstrings
Octavia Melody
DJ-PON3/Vinyl Scratch
Minuette/Colgate
Discord

Discord....hm....Slytherin! I chose this because he is chaotic and likes doing things without order or discernable restraints or rules. Also, he could teach this house in dark magic n' stuff. XD

Gryffindor-
Rainbow Dash
Applejack
Derpy
Starlight

Hufflepuff-
Fluttershy
Rarity
Pinkie

Ravenclaw-
Twilight Sparkle
The Doctor/Time Turner/Doctor Whooves
Lyra Heartstrings

Slytherin-
Bon-Bon
Vinyl
Discord

As for Minuette and Octy, not really sure as I can't remember their personalities that well. I don't need to explain these sortings, for I am the Sorting Hat. (No, but honestly, the only one here people might argue is Bon-Bon and I fully agree I have no idea on her for the most part, just went off what I remembered.)

Twilight Sparkle = Ravenclaw do I have to say ?

Rainbow Dash = Gryffindor she's to cool for the other houses

Applejack Hat stall, G or H, they are both what she is know for,
p.s. let's say Gryffindor

Pinkie Pie = Hufflepuff she would refuse to go to any other house

Rarity = Slytherin I think seducing, and using her words to get what she wants, is part of the House

Fluttershy = Hufflepuff Please tell me an other house for her ?

Starlight Glimmer = Slytherin She got a HOLE town to folow her, do I say more

Derpy Hooves = Hufflepuff They have MUFFINs, and also she's nice

The Doctor/Doctor Whooves Hat stall, for all 4,
p.s. He'll have to re-put the hat on ever time he regeneration

Bon-Bon They think she would go in Hufflepuff, because she makes candy, but she would in Slytherin because she is a spy

Lyra Heartstrings = Hufflepuff

Octavia Melody hat stall, Ravenclaw the music that she makes are for brains

DJ-PON3/Vinyl Scratch = Hufflepuff live life with tshils

Minuette/Colgate hat stall, = Hufflepuff So that the other would not forget to brush there teeth

Discord SUPER hat stall, = Slytherin what he did in S2 E 1&2

6572674 All the DOCTORs
https://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/07/18/doctor-who-a-guide-to-all-the-doctors

1) Slytherin deceptively

2) hat stall with Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but ends up as Hufflepuff comical fellow on the surface hiding a far more serious, calculating min

3) Gryffindor , Allied with the paramilitary organization

4) Hufflepuff, combination of goofiness

5) Hufflepuff This energetic, breathless incarnation was more vulnerable than most,

6) Gryffindor heroic and caring

7) Hufflepuff most buffoonish

8) hat stall, with Slytherin, but ends up as Ravenclaw soft-spoken, deeply feeling fellow that seemed more rested in his temperament

8.5) Gryffindor eschewed the name of the Doctor in order to fight in the Time War

9.5) hat stall, with Gryffindor, but ends up as Hufflepuff This troubled incarnation struggled with the memory of the Time War’s apocalyptic ending but found new purpose in his friendship

"11") Hufflepuff the youth and energy of his Fifth form, this Doctor was a true romantic,

"12") Hufflepuff tendency to break things, and a walk that frequently burst into a pirouette, the wild and crazy and sometimes naïve ball of energy

"13") Slytherin he makes me think of Severus Snape

"14") I don't know

The Mane 6 I happen to assign by VA groups. (No necessary reflection on the actresses - just how it shook out.) So Tara's pony is in Ravenclaw, Ashleigh's in Gryffindor (they could be the phantom Other Two Girls), Andrea's in Hufflepuff and Tabitha's in Slytherin. Wonder if it holds up with their minor roles?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6