Danny Phantom 138 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I'm working on something on Fanfiction and I need you guys and girls help on some. It a new Danny Phantom story and I'm trying to come up with different Danny Phantom's as in Phantom's in other timelines or worlds. First let get the two most well know versions out of the way, I also added a little info.

Danielle Phantom-take place in GB world. Danielle is the female version of Danny how has the same life, and enemies as Danny. Also calls herself Dani, like his clone.

Jazz Phantom-take places in AT. Jazz ends up getting ghost powers instead of Danny and fight Danny's fight in his place. But is more love then hated when she first starts out.

Now my own versions of Danny Phantom

Noir Phantom-take place during the 50's or 60's. Real name is Eric Campbell. Unlike the other Phantoms, Eric gets his powers from his parent ghost power suit. Use the the suit to steal back his parents blueprints for the suit, and start to call himself Phantom. Unlike Danny, Eric uses his ghost power suit to save people from dangerous criminals, due there was no ghost portals during his time. Eric does enjoy making witty batter, but uses very little of it. Eric is also able to balance his superhero life and normal life, because he places fear in criminals to lower crime. Every now and then he fight big criminals base on Danny's ghost enemies.

Sir Phantom-take place in dark ages. Real name is Daniel Shir. Gets his powers from a witch. Was suppose to be use for evil, Daniel started using his powers for good and was even knighted as Sir Phantom. Unlike the other Phantoms, The kingdoms knows Daniel is Phantom and is love for his heroic saves. Most see him as an angel while very little see him as a devil. He also able to sense other monsters and is on friendly terms with dragons. Carry's a sword which his uses to kill monsters and free in-salve spirits.

2099 Danny Phantom- take place in 2099. Real name Danny Chapel. Heir to Jazz's side of the Fenton's (as in his is born a full human), he the ancestor of the great Danny Phantom. He gets his powers the same way as Danny, but thanks to the tech in his timeline, is able to get in grip of his powers easily. He also fights Danny enemies as well as his own. He set out to relive Danny Phantom name.

I'm trying to think of other phantoms in other timelines and worlds. Feel free to send your versions and some info about them. If you think that my ideas could use something better. You can send that too.

Stewie91
Group Admin

First who are you on fanfiction.net.

Second there's Ancient Egypt Danny, Arabic Danny (ala Aladdin), Steampunk Danny, Feudel Japan Danny, Harry Potter Danny ,Pony Danny and Dragon Danny. Oh and a Danny set in a Star Wars esq setting.

5232836 On Fanfiction, I'm Phantom Fan 21. And thanks, I need some info though, like names (they don't have to be name Danny) how they got theirs powers and how they are different from one another. And a time period and universe.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3