Rainbow Pie 288 members · 194 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Damocles23
Group Admin

Just like every community, let's start properly. Introduce yourself, say what do you like most about the pairing and be awesome!

Comment posted by Crimson Dawn deleted Dec 10th, 2013

Hello, all! I'm an avid fan, as I have no doubt all of us are of RainbowPie. Aside from the ship, my favorite pony is Pinkie, while my second favorite is Sweetie Belle. I enjoy reading fics from talented writers and though I write somewhat myself, mine are rather abysmal. Best suited to practice until perfection is reached, or at least brushed upon.

Aside from being a delicious sounding dish on its on merits, the ship is just pure awesome. Two rather boisterous personalities colliding in one pairing, what else could you even want? Still, my favorite stories to read are the simple ones wherein RD and Pinkie create a stronger friendship and realize that their emotions may go a bit deeper than that. And besides, hearing Pinkie say 'Dashie' never gets old. Hope to get to learn more about the rest of you and happy shipping!

Hi I am the Crimson Dawn.

My favorite parts of this pairing are as follows.

1. They bring out a lot of fun for each other.

2. They have a lot of chemistry (romantic or not) in the show.

3. They have among the most "evidence" (in quotations because we know that the show isn't really doing it but it does have stuff that can be seen that way).

4. Pinkie is my favorite character and she deserves a character that can bring the best out of her. Dash was my first pairing for her and she is favored for her ability to augment Pinkies personalty and traits (as compared to my other female favorite in Twilight which is mostly used to contrast Pinkies traits and personality).

I might as well right? I been in this group for almost a year now even if twipie is now my OTP. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for pinkiedash even if the evidence isn't all there in the show lately considering how Dash seems seems annoyed with her in every scene. But i take that as her wanting to makeout with her behind the scenes out of frustration lol. Of my favorite pony is Pinkie pie and sweetie belle is my favorite CMC and Zecora is my favorite secondary character.

What can I say? I love Rainbow Dash, I love shipping, and I love a well-written Pinkie Pie (which can be oh so rare).

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are probably the two most laid-back and fun-loving of the mane six and because of this I think they have good chemistry.

Like probably a lot of PinkieDash (sorry, it's my preferred term) fans, I started thinking about he ship and how cute it was after watching Griffon the Brushoff. What really sealed the deal for me was reading The Party Hasn't Ended, even though I still prefer the cute-fun side of the pairing to the dark, apocalyptic side that story shows. Even though other ships have grown on me (TwiShy, RariJack), PinkieDash is still my favorite.

When I'm not shipping ponies, I like making music and reading comics.

I've never bought the "Rainbow's always annoyed with her" thing as counting against PinkieDash. I've know plenty of couples who, from the outside, look like they're annoying the crap out of each other (including me and my wife, sometimes), but really just enjoy the teasing. And Dash always wants to keep up her too-cool-for-everything image in public...

y'all can call me Bookmark.

I like it because canon Pinkie obviously has a crush on canon Dashie.

I mean, it's so fraking obvious

*removes glasses, revealing eyes are the same color as shipping goggles*

Well, I'm ThePinkiePieEffect but I guess you could call me Pinkie.

I love RainbowPie/PinkieDash because THE CHANCES OF THEM WORKING OUT AS A COUPLE ARE SO HIGH AND I LOVE ME SOME LOGICAL SHIPPING. Unlike AppleDash. The chances of them working out are like 10/90. I could fansquee about it, but I wanna continue watching A:TLA and my time is limited.

>needing reasons
Chemistry. Neither of them really need to change to be happy with each other. Dash and be Dash and Pinkie can be Pinkie and it's okay. Plus it's super fun.

Hiya! My name is NitPickBrony. I'm young for a brony. (Only being in 8th grade) And I love every story with this ship. My favorite part of the fandom is RPing.

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Hello, I'm FierceRainbow, but you can call me any variation of that. I'm also a group admin.

I ship a lot of things, but RainbowPie is definitely one of my favorites. They're so cute, and adorable, and amazing. Also, Pinkie's obsession with Dash :rainbowkiss: And, another good thing about the pair, blue and pink so look perfect alongside each other.
I'm a female brony, but I don't really like the term pegasister, so please don't call me that. :fluttershyouch: I'm a pretty new writer but I'm trying to perfect my skills, become well know, blah, blah, blah. You get the picture. In terms of my personality I think I'm kind of a mix of the whole main six- I can be a bit crazy :pinkiecrazy:, playfully boastful :rainbowdetermined2:, also quite shy :fluttershysad:, I'm a total bookworm :twilightblush:, very determined :ajsmug:, and I like the hats :raritystarry: (... I think I'm the least like Rarity).

So yeah, that's me. I look forwards to meeting all the new members. :pinkiehappy:

When you look at it that way you do make a good point. I like to think she enjoys the crazy antics Pinkie does but like you said she wants to hold up an image of being cool so she doesn't show it.

Hi there! Whiles here. What can I say? I like the ship for so many reasons (lots of them are stated here), but mainly because they would have just a tremendous amount of fun together.

Hi I'm Missussweetie, but you can just call me Sweetie. Personality wise, I am a mix of Pinkie and Twilight, but more Pinkie.:pinkiehappy:
Rainbowpie was my first ship in mlp, and I still ship i now! I think what really made me ship them was the comics. Their relationship shows more in them, like in the changelings one and the nightmare rarity one.

Also Pinkie had a costume of RD but no one else, coincidence I think not!

I know the PinkieDash references in the changeling part of the series but what were the references in the Nightmare Rarity arc?

2966985 At the start in the sleepover, look at that part and you will know what I'm talking about. Also in the bookworm one there's quite a lot, I mean pinkie hugs her when she is scared!!!!

The bookworm storyline I have actually seen since there is a nice thread about "canon moments" on this forum but the nightmare rarity one I haven't seen yet. I guess I will just have to wait until I can see it for myself.

2977739 you should it is really heartwarming!!! There are some nice moments with Luna

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19