Bronies who play musical instruments 147 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Wanna collab on a musical project? Need someone to sing, play guitar, trumpet, drums, etc? Then this is the thread for you. Simply make a request in the comments with your expectations and requirements, plus what you need and all that lovely stuff, and then collaborate!

Have fun!

I can sing! Pm if you need a Female Rock/Pop singer

Surry
Group Admin

This would be super cool if I actually knew how to collab on anything on the Internet Xo

I don't know how to collab over internet but i can sing and play trumpet!

I only play bass, and I have no recording equipment. Maybe in the future, if you need a bass player, I could be your first bass.

TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Oh, that's fine! It's not my collab, it's a place to post collab details and find collab partners.

Oh, okay. When you got specific in the OP I thought you were meaning to find those kinds of players. Well, my post still stands at the moment. My kingdom for recording equipment.

Hey everyone! I really hope this post isn't lost or simply skipped over, but I wrote a song! Yeah I know what you're thinking. "oh you wrote a song? And want to collab? Gee I never would've guessed that since it's posted in the collab thread"

Anyways, yesterday's episode, For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils, inspired me to write a song about, you guessed it, the episode. I can sing the vocals and by the time I post this have most of them recorded, but I would really like some instrumental to go with it. I think a guitar would be best and I read in the comments that several of you can play. If there is anyway someone could help me, I would truly appreciate it.

If you have any questions, want to offer your assistance, or simply want to hear the vocals, feel free to pm me!

Thank you so much!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8