Bronies who play musical instruments 147 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Do you have recordings of your music, original or otherwise? If you do, post them here for other pony loving peeps to see. I'd like to see all your stuff personally.

Nothing too mature, ok? Anyway, links or other such things are to be posted below. Have fun!

Well here is the very first thing I've actually ever made ( and I know the sound quality is crappy). I had to upload it to youtube to get it here and let me say I didn't understand that process a bit:derpyderp2: But I got it and here it is...

TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Dude... your video is private. So, I can't actually watch it.

2274536 Opps, lol I think I fixed it.:facehoof:

2273830 Is good. I do not have any recordings, and even if I did, I'm too lazy to get them on my computer and share them. But Technojack is pretty sweet.

2278737 Thanks:pinkiesmile:, that was actually the first thing I've ever made. But now a friend wants me to make an octavia melody. And putting something together with a cello is not easy when you have no clue about them.:derpyderp2:

2285516 Say, I used to play cello. I don't remember much about it, though. :twilightsheepish:

Ok I'm creating a octavia Cello melody and I have no clue again with what I am doing. If you watch the video you'll see I start adding some bass at the the end of the intro (this is because I plan on vinyl interrupting her melody with some nice wubs.) But I would like some feed back on the intro positive or negative.:twilightsmile:

2288805 It says the video has been removed by user.....first I was like :pinkiehappy: and then I was like :fluttercry:

2300520 Sorry, something is up with my youtube account, but I can send you the mp3 intro I have through an email if you really want to listen to it.

2300761 :fluttershysad: Please? jaq22005@yahoo.com

2300792 I've sent it, its only a minute long as of now and I'm struggling with the cello concept:rainbowhuh: So i apologize in advance for the poor sound, lol:twilightsmile:

2300883 I just listened to it, and to be honest, I think you've got a great start. I loved the vocal at the beginning. :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Agent_47 deleted Dec 9th, 2013
TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Umm, you didn't add a link.

If you fix it though, I'll check it out.

2343669 Ok. I seriously thought I put a link in the thing that popped up. F*%&
Oh well. I'll try and fix it later

This is the best I can do for MIDI files.
It's been a long time since I've updated this archive...
Right-click and Save.

Surry
Group Admin

This is what i do when i can't think of anything to write

I write enough stuff that I'll just link my Soundcloud and one Youtube song. :pinkie happy:

Soundcloud

Song

I have just bought a guitar First Act after my Gibson my First Act guitar is tricky to play but is Gibson better than my First Act? Also I play only a few chords like my A low E and B a weird combination of those three than I try like my D C and high E, but without amp. Anyone out there has a musical OC they'd like to share......anyone?

I kinda Vanished for 4 years whilst life got both hectic and shit... I'll spare you the details but your officially the first peeps to know of my re-emergance. (i'm gonna be playing catch up (still on s3- blame life and people)
but yeah theres gonna be a blog post about it all soon. but first!
heres what i've been up to...
long story short, the line up for my band keeps changing, but we've finally settled on a new drummer and I've shifted to bass :P

I'm working on writing some and my teacher is going to record them (One of them is inspired by Lightning Dust!):pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27