Bronies who play musical instruments 147 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Nothing is perfect. Neither is the whole music scene. So, because I like to ask questions, I have to ask you guys: What's your least favorite part about the whole "music" shebang? What about it really grinds your gears?

for me, it's the people who think that because they don't like a band, they're automatically talentless and stupid and overrated and blah. Like, motherfucker, is it really all that hard to say the reason you don't like Nickelback is because they don't appeal to you, rather than going into a whole shpeal about how Chad's hair is stupid and their lyrics are retarded and their music is fake? Is it so impossible?

5348479 Yeah, I totally agree.
Or when people don't like a song, or certain genre of music, they say thats it's just not music.
Because of their preference, that automatically makes it not music. :ajbemused:
People these days.

5353893 Oh God that thing.

I mean, I could understand if it was slamming death metal or something (by definition, slam metal is literally the opposite of music), but yeah, just because something's emo or simple to play or screamy doesn't mean it's not music. I mean, I'll openly admit that the vast majority of my favorite bands have incredibly simple and easy songs (Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Nickelback, TAA, and much more), but I still love them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3