NLR Shadow Guard 31 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Zea
Group Admin

hi there recruits. before you can full be part of the shadow guard pleas sign up here.
how you do that is by fallowing these steps:
1.Name:

2.Age: It doesn't really matter what their age is. Your character can be whatever ranging from a Filly to an old Pony.

3.Race: Any of the Pony races (Unicorn, Pegasus, or Earth Pony). Your OC can even be a Crystal Pony or a Bat Pony or an Alicorn. ( or if you want a different race let my know then :twilightsmile: )

3.Mane Color:

4.Coat Color:

5.Eye Color:

6.Cutie Mark: What's your Pony's special talent? It doesn't have to have anything to do with the war if you don't want to.

7.Fighting style: How does you fight? Do you like to get physical or do you tend to hang back.

8.Personality: Here you can flesh out your character. Put what makes them tick and any flaws they have.

9. what tip of weapon do you like to use?

Shadow of the Night
Group Contributor

What if we're a Dalek?

Comment posted by Lorthalis of Crows deleted Nov 23rd, 2013
Zea
Group Admin

as long as you are will to help Luna clam the thrown then I don't see why not :scootangel:
:yay: come in to the team if you still want to

Zea
Group Admin

welcome then :twilightsmile:

(Are humans okay?)

Name: Chet freeman

Race: Human

Hair colour: Hazel

Eye colour: Blue

(I'l just say tatoo for cutiemark) Tatoo: Para's wings with SAS dagger spearing the middle

Fighting style: Alrounder but prefers long range with the L115A2

Personality: Jokey yet serious and calm but alert

Main weapon: M4A1/L115A2

Comment posted by Lord Quantus Mechanicus deleted Jan 31st, 2017

Name: Nightwind

Race: Pegasus 20% Bat pony

Mane color: Black with dark blue streak up middle

Eye color: Purple
Coat color: Gray stripes across legs

Cutie Mark: Poison Joke (Special Talent poisons with poison joke)

Fighting style: Close to mid range on occasion a sniper

Personality: Quiet, Angry, Inventive killer(picked up a couple of tricks from Cod:WaW) Aims for limbs and uses poison bullets

Main weapon: Kar98K, Khopesh

Name: Midnight Fire

Race: Bat Pony

Mane color: Dark Red

Coat color: Black

Eye color: Purple

Cutie Mark: Swirling flame (Skilled with fire)

Fighting Style: Up close and personal

Personality: Split between a loyal joker and an arsonist. Hates bullies. Currently depressed due to the disappearance of his best friend. Loves to make things burn. Tends to argue with himself due to mild psychosis. Not born a bat pony but became one with the aid of a unicorn.

Weapon: Metal bracers on his hooves to protect and strengthen them as he goes at his opponent, hooves flying

Name: Lucanae Nova (Lucanae means empty in Latin, so Empty Nova)
Age: 130 (Ish. She's not quite sure, as her village didn't keep track.)
Race: Winged Unicorn "My mom was a unicorn, my dad was a pegasus! I'M NOT AN ALICORN!"
Mane color: An indigo color reminiscent of a cloudy twilight sky with streaks of blueish-gray,
Coat color: Light gray
eye color: Green
Cutie mark: A white 5 point star with blue swirls aroound it that represents Nova's telekinetic strength and ability to sense air currents. After her left wing was torn off, the swirls faded a bit, but still remain. She can't do many speels other than telekinesis, which is her talent and passion. The limits of Nova's strength weigh in at about 600 pounds, and when holding more than one object, between 10 and 20 things, depending on weight.
Fighting style: Use telekinesis to throw enemies into each other or high in the air. The metal chunks she has are used to smash bones and walls, and usually stay in a loose orbit around her.
Weapons: Metal chunks 1lb each, Telekinesis, long dagger for close range fighting
Personality : Nova is afraid of the Sun, hates broccoli, and would live on nothing but pasta if that's what her rations were. Her older sister was killed by an energy blast that tore off one of her wings, which stops her from sensing air currents with as much accuracy as she once could. She has nightmares sometimes, of the village she came from. Joined the NLR for revenge/safety.
Backstory: Came from a small multi-species village Celestia was invading to increase her lands. A energy blast killed her sister Cloud Watcher& tore off Nova's left wing, ear, and burned most of her left side.

>>ShadowRaven
Name:Shadow
Race:Unicorn/Wolf (im a unicorn with wolf teeth)
Mane Color:Jet Black
Coat Color:Jet Black
Eye Color:Bright Red
Cutie Mark:A Bottle Of Poison
Special Talent:Master Of All Things Poison
Combat Style:All-Around but prefers mid to close range combat
Weapon Arsenal:Magic,Venomous Teeth,2 twin combat knives,poison smoke bombs,bow and poison arrows,one 5ft jet black custom
poisonous death sythe

1.Name: Gallent Rage
2.Age: 24
3.Race: Alicorn
3.Mane Color: Red
4.Coat Color: Green
5.Eye Color: Blue
6.Cutie Mark: Protection and Fighting.
7.Fighting style: Swords, and alicorn magic beams
8.Personality: Can be calm unless you get on my split personality side, you're screwed, she's a demon
9. Alicorn horn

Question, can my OC be a mix of a timber wolf and a pony?

>>shadowravin
1.Name: Sapphire Sparkle
2. Age: 14
3.Race: Timber wolf/ pegsaus mix
4.Mane colour: Blood red
5.Coat colour: Brown (like the Timber wolves)
6. Eye colour: Gold
7.Fighting style: When Sapphire fights she lets out her inner wolf. Her aim is to tear out the ememies throat. She also wants to leave bit and claw marks. She hisses, snarles, growls and loves every second of it.
8.Personality: Since she grew up with the timber wolves, family and loyalty are very important to her. She is lyoal to fault. And she can go very animalistic at times.
9. Her fangs, claws and she does love to fly.

1.Name: Michael
2 age 27
3.Race Pegasus
4.Mane Color: black hair that is tied in a low ponytail that reaches down to his mid-back
5.Eye Color: blind, with his pupils being pure white
6.Cutie Mark: boxing glove
7.Fighting style: mma
8.Personality:Michael is a person who doesn't like being around others, as due to being blind since the day he was born had been treated as if he didn't exist. He also doesn't like it when people say he can't do things simply because he blind, as it makes him feel like he's inferior to those around him. However underneath his seemingly cold exterior, Michael is a very kind and nice person who is willing to help those in need no matter what happens to himself

1. Name: Shadow Planner (Shade as a nickname)
2. Age: 21
3. Race: Bat Pony
4. Mane: Black and cyan in color, very wavy
5. Coat color: Purple
6. Eye color: Dark Blue and has glasses of the same colour
7. Cutie mark: a book with the top half of the cover being the night sky and the bottom half being Dark blue. There is a cyan music note in the middle (an eight note) Special Talent is Planning with a liking to music
8. Fighting style: I tend to tell allies of my plan to take down the enemy so we don't just rush in blindly and take them down while risking ourselves. My role in these plans is ranged attack
9. Personality: I'm laid back when I can be but I always have something on my mind. I have difficulty interacting with others unless they are close friends but I've always felt more confident during the night. I am also usually nocturnal.
10. Weapon of choice: Bow and arrow (non-lethal) :twilightsheepish:

1.Name: Lily Ruby
2.Age: 16
3.Race: Alicorn
3.Mane Color: Ruby red
4.Coat Color: Exact shade as Princess Luna's except in purple.
5.Eye Color: Aqua blue
6.Cutie Mark: It's an open book with a heart inscribed in it and a dagger laying diagonal across it, a crescent moon engraved onto both sides of the dagger. The book is for her love of reading and writing. The heart is for her love of family and friends. And the dagger is for her strategic, sly, clever and witty thinking and fighting.
7.Fighting style: She is a fast, swift and quick fighter. She'd rather the stronger fighters go first, then she'll join the fray, slipping throughout the battle.
8.Personality: Lily is a bubbly mare who can be serious if she really has to be. She hates it when something is unfair and unjust. But her fatal flaw is that when you earn her hard trust, she would quiet literally die for that pony in question.
9. What type of weapon do you like to use: Lily has a dagger that's the very same on her cutie-mark. But in general she just uses her magic.
(Other: This is my OC... And she's Luna's adoptive daughter... Can she be so here too? I understand that here Luna is leading a rebellion, so Lily doesn't talk/spend time much with her. Maybe a third tier general too? If not, then that's cool too.)

Name: Rootheart
Race: Cat-Like Creature
Coat Color: Grey with black Splotches Everywhere
Eye Color: Leaf Green
Crest thing On Collar: The Symbol Of Loyalty (five circles like on a dice because i am unpredictable but loyal)
Fighting Style: Strategic Blows, Knows The Weak Spots Of Anything Just By Looking At It
Personality: Mentally Scarred, Has Gone Through A Lot Of Heartache, Feels Like She Has Only Luna Left Of Her Closest Friends and loved ones.
Weapon: Wits And Manipulative Skills, Oh and Has Claws Re-Enforced With Dog Teeth (try and catch my reference, If You Do, Like This Comment :D)
Other: My avatar Is My Oc, And I Also Have A Pet Tarasque. (lion headed dragon with a spiked turtle shell, spike tail, and six incredibly strong bear paws.

Comment posted by Midnight_Blood deleted Oct 22nd, 2019

1.Name: Bird

2.Age: 28

3.Race: bat pony

3.Mane Color:blue

4.Coat Color:grey

5.Eye Color: yellow

6.Cutie Mark: two crossed arrows in front of a door his special talent he clams is sleeping in late

7.Fighting style: urban operations / close quarters battle

8.Personality:lazy but good at what he dose ,quit around those he dosnt know well and never shuts up around his friends ,likes to read hes smart enough has deep seated hatred for puppies very loyal but likes too complain about everything

9. what type of weapon do you like to use? clip fed cross bolt and wing blades also is proficient with breaching charges

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22