Warriors of Equestria 1,781 members · 1,454 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

If you were a defender for Equestria...what would your fighting style be, and what weapons would you use?

Me? I would use military tactics and a Kalashnikov. Nothing too much.

Either very aggressive and wild using a kopis and kukri, probably use hit and run tactics and act generally sneaky. Or be more defensive and use a glaive and scutum, tanking damage and waiting for an opportunity to strike.

Or I'd be truly insane and charge into battle with a small shield and a weak blade, ready for death. :derpytongue2:

That's hard to answer. Are we using modern weapons in Equestria, if so, can you get resupply for ammo, and will that be logically feasible to do so?
If not, then I would use magic and make golems, lots and lots of golems.

The needs of the many out way the needs of the few. If one city was under threat but another city with more strategic importance was also i would pull everything from the first and renforce the second. Sacrafice a thousand to save a million, sacrifice a million to save a billion.

Probably fencing with a cutlass or similar blade in my dominant hand, and then have some form of ranged weapon in the other. either a pistol or a hand crossbow. That or a brawler/grappler fighting style since I'm a bit big.

Becuse if ammo is no problem then what do you need other than a cannon that shoots hundreds upon hundreds of lasers that are homing on your enemies?

I'm assuming I'd get a GTA style supply drop every now and then, so ammunition wouldn't be an issue.

I'd want a silenced pistol and revolver for mid-range combat. The pistol would have the clip size to take down a small group of light infantry while also being effective guring stealth ops, and the revolver would have the stopping power to take down heavier baddies.

For close range, I'd prefer a knife (about 6 in. blade length). It's fast, it's versatile, and it can be used as a tool in certain situations.

Regarding style of combat, I have two methods, though both follow a "hit 'em where it hurts" set of guidelines. Against a small group of opponents, I'd aim for weak points (joints mainly, but not exclusively) while using my agility to remain outside of my opponent(s) effective area of attack.

Against a large force, I'd attempt to organize the locals into a semi-decent militia, providing encouragment and combat assistance as needed.

That's me being realistic. Unrealistically, I'd get an Excalibur warframe and just cut all the bad guys into bite-sized pieces.

(edit): I missed this group.:rainbowkiss:

Just give me a silenced M4, a K-BAR, some 'nades, and I'd be set

10 cyberneticly enhanced weaponized wings, 2 elemental energy swords, 2 energy grapples, advanced combats strategies, and magic

If you read my stories you know my answer

My k bar broke the first time i stabbed a mother fucker with it. They suck

qazse
Group Admin

I go with a flamethrower, it gets the job done(at a slower and painful way), and it can take out multiple targets.

Pfft, none of you are thinking big enough.

There's no kill like overkill😈

Did you not see the star destroyer

>K-BARs
>Sucking

You have never held a K-Bar from the USMC then, bud

Bah, base delta zero is for wussies

I was a hospital corpsman, i know that k-bar sucks. Its a good tool not a good weapon.

I'd use harsh language.

6026803 Halberd and javelins probably. brush axe for close-in work. I'm limiting myself to things I know how to use, actually exist, and I have a reasonable chance of getting a hold of in a couple of weeks. Seriously, Amazon is pretty freaking cool.

gorilla warfare tactics, weapons m16 with m203 grenade launcher attachment, m1911 with extended mags and combat knife.
if not that, then i'll have medium type armor weapons i'll have a great axe, tomahawks (for throwing at the enemy) AND MY UNYIELDING WILL!!!!!!!

I would use sweet words and an endless bank account to make other people fight for me so that I'd never have to risk my life.

I always expect 2 dildos.

I was gonna say power armor and a minigun, but a mobile suit is pretty much power armor's big brother XD

Comment posted by Gundamdragon deleted Jul 21st, 2017

And mine flys not jumps

Comment posted by Jean-luc Picard deleted Jul 22nd, 2017
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30