Warriors of Equestria 1,782 members · 1,454 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello! So, I noticed an influx of Logan stories where he is in Equestria, which gave me an idea for a few stories of my own, if anyone wanted to hear about them. If I inspire anyone to make any of these stories, I'd love to see them.

Old Man Spike: I inspired someone to make a Old Man Logan story that took Spike instead of the older mutant. He has gem encased bone claws, a tail, gr een fire, regeneration, but looks like a ordinary man. Twilight has been in a coma for three years, and the Princesses have disappeared shortly after. Spike works on Applejacks farm, trying to help her with gaining bits. Soon, Twilight wakes up, memory shot full of holes after she becomes an Alicorn, so Spike has to recount everything that had happened. The teenaged dragonblood then finds a young boy, who looks very familiar, and decided to take care of him. Of course, one thing leads to another, and they fight off gangs, monsters, and other evils to find the princesses.

Power Ponies First Mission: This would still be in the Old Man Spike universe, taking the role of the X-Men. Of course, Celestia would be Charles and Luna Magneto, and they would start a school of gifted mutants. Of course, this could be taken any direction, to Luna becoming Nightmare Moon for a short while to Luna leaving, but staying as a Princess.

Power Ponies Blast from the Past: Basically, Spike travels back in time to reunite Luna and Celestia to stop the apocalypse, his alternate future. He appears to be a young teenager in this one and is an adult in the future, and tries to stop a Changeling invasion from sucking the world of emotion. In this story, Spike would have bone claws instead of gem encased ones, And mutants would include the Power Ponies.

Power Ponies Apocalypse: In a near modern Equestria, the Power Ponies and Princesses stand against another God of Chaos, who can super charge both magic, strength, flight, and any mutant powers.

Of course, you guys could change the names of them, just ideas so far. But, if anyone decides to do these, I would love to help them along.

Avengers: Basically, a mixture of Power Ponies and MLP, seperate from the Old Man Spike universe. Celestia has found out the Discords daughter, Eris, is planning to release a large army of creatures from space. She starts the "Harmony" program, designed to help fight the battles that normal Equestrians cannot. It would have Spike as Captain America, Twilight as Tony Stark, Luna as Thor, Fluttershy as Bruce Banner, ect. It is up to you to make the story, but I would love to see it happen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2