Fluttermac 47 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Note Pad
Group Admin

As I'm sure you are aware this group still needs a lot of work. So far we three are the only members, and we have only two stories in our folders.

I understand that you're pretty new to this site Nightmare, so I know you still aren't quite an expert on how to navigate this place, but I need you to start looking for stories to add to the folders here. If you don't know how, send me a PM.

Fooler, I want you to do the same as Nightmare. I also want you to get out and promote the group a bit. You have a decent following so you should be able to garner some new members.

On another note: I'm going to put together a Skype group for us. It'll be easier for us to talk that way.

I'm spread across 7 groups right now, and I'm busy with proofreading stories for other authors. As a result I won't be able to devote much time to this group. I'll help when I can but I can't promise anything.

Prince Fullmoon
Group Admin

2296242 we can do oovoo in instead of Skype and I believe Fooler is sick but I'll do what I can

Note Pad
Group Admin

What's oovoo? :rainbowhuh:

Prince Fullmoon
Group Admin

2298298 an app and website like Skype except you can use emails and phone numbers to find people when you first sign-up

Note Pad
Group Admin

That works too:applejackunsure:

Prince Fullmoon
Group Admin

2298520 but like I said I believe Fooler is sick still or something I'll try and get a hold of her on oovoo

Prince Fullmoon
Group Admin

2296242 I just talked to Fooler and she is still sick and getting worse

Note Pad
Group Admin

Hope she feels better soon. What's she got?

Prince Fullmoon
Group Admin

2300574 don't know I could ask her if you want

Note Pad
Group Admin

Nah, not now, she doesn't need to be bothered.

Prince Fullmoon
Group Admin

2300755I think she'll appreciate the extra rest I'm trying my best to help her recover

Comment posted by Prince Fullmoon deleted Dec 4th, 2013
Prince Fullmoon
Group Admin

2300755 what's you're e-mail address

Note Pad
Group Admin

shadowoftwilight234@gmail.com

It's a Zelda reference:twilightsheepish:

Prince Fullmoon
Group Admin

2305820 sweet well get oovoo and my e-mail is joeydinosaur@gmail.com and Foolers is jadeycutey@gmail.com

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14