The RainbowBob Fan Association 217 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
GhostofSandwich
Group Admin

Welcome all fans of RainbowBob, old and new!

First off, let me be clear by saying that not only fans of RainbowBob can be here. It's open to any and all, even those that don't even know what a Rainbow is, let alone a Bob. As long as there is no hate, ya'll are welcome here at all times!

Rules

While there aren't many rules related to the group, it goes without saying that all rules of the site apply here. If you're for some reason unfamiliar with those rules, I recommend you go read up. Or if you're illiterate or just plain lazy, have someone read them to you. Something! Just don't ask for them to be read by Morgan Freeman; it isn't going to happen.

That said, the group rules are as follows:

1. Please refer to this thread to recommend stories, as RainbowBob has kindly asked this group to be for his stories alone. Should they be enjoyed tremendously, they will have the honor of being tossed into the "Top Recommended" folder for all to enjoy. What an honor!

2. No harassing others on the group. We all know we all like to screw around and troll each other, and it's all in the name of fun, but should someone complain or kindly as you to stop, please just do it. Also, it should go without saying that being a menace to RainbowBob while drinking your juice in the group is just wrong.

3. No NSFW images! This is a big no no on the site, but I felt a need to iterate. Just watching mine, as well as the group's back here.

4. Be crazy with it! Don't be ashamed of the craziness within; we all have it. I'm completely insane and I love it, so why shouldn't you? Plus, insanity brings forth the best story ideas. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

That's it, folks! Unfortunately, I might have to add more as time goes on, but if these are followed without problems, that might be the longest the list gets.

Now, go... with RainbowBob's grace, go be the best helicoprion's you can be!

EDIT: Feel free to post any concerns and/or rules you feel should go here in the comments. No whining though. Complaining is alright, but whining... not tolerable.

but whining... not tolerable.

I was going to post a gif. Of the thing. I googled it and everything. But I held back, because I am trying to be more absorbent.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2