Weekly Watch 53 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
FluxerCry
Group Admin

So I don't think I have enough dedicated followers yet, but once I get a good few more (say, 50 members?) I'll be posting a group writing contest!

The basic idea will be that I'll tell you 3 weeks ahead of time what group I plan on watching, and you'll have that time to write me a story and post it to that group! This gives me a chance to spread a little love to groups that don't get new stories regularely enough for me to watch them, and it's a fun way to spread the word about me a little. :twilightsmile:

I figure I'll go ahead and ask you guys: If I were to do a contest, what group would you want me to do it for? Let me know in a comment below! Keep it to groups focused on certain characters, pairings, or themes, and groups with a relatively low number of stories (say, under 1000); I don't want to end up having to review 7 or so fics along with whatever gets entered in the contest! :fluttershyouch: And no groups you wouldn't show to Fluttershy. :fluttershysad: (That means no clop, no gore)

That's all for now. See you all later! :pinkiehappy:

2304946 Nothing is Sacred :pinkiecrazy:

I kid, I kid. How about ScootaBelle? :pinkiesmile:

FluxerCry
Group Admin

:scootangel::unsuresweetie: Heheh... those two emoticons kind of go together. Anyways, your suggestion is valid and recorded. :twilightsmile:

2305005 Of course it's valid, they are adorable and don't get enough love, and that makes Fluttershy very sad. :fluttercry:

Valen
Group Admin

2304946 Hm, perhaps Lyra & Bon-Bon? :twilightsmile:

~DeepShift

FluxerCry
Group Admin

2305776 Rejected!
jk, jk. I love Lyra and Bon bon, so I'll definitely consider that. :twilightsmile:

How about Writers With Learning Disorders? Encourage the members of the fandom who are a little bit extra special! :yay:

(pretty sure Twilight could join this, given her OCD and slight Manic Depressiveness.

How about... say... shipping in general? There's a group for it but it has 2,000+ stories. Or we could all write sad fics and PM you the links when we're done.

FluxerCry
Group Admin

2425546 Sorry, but it is a contest, so I'd rather keep it to groups that anypony can write for.

FluxerCry
Group Admin

2429335 Shipping in general? :twilightoops: Really don't think I'd be able to handle a contest on top of that group...

FluxerCry
Group Admin

2438778 That's a bit better. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13