Contagious Existence 20 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Suke
Group Admin

Pieces, fragments, bits of a now unreadable mythological book are spread across the planet, and physical contact sets off a reaction in the pony's mind that connects them to all their other selves and their 'creator'. How they react is up to the writer. Other selves refers to all the variations of the OC that have been written, and in the lack of that, all OCs their creator has made. 'Patient Zero', after the contagion has been noticed as a recurring thing (won't take long), will be roaming the world to make up for her mistake.

Fics can be set at any point in time, and let it be known there can be many different ways this all ends. That is one of the beauties of this collab: It has multiple choice. With different endings, there are different paths to be taken.

What will your pony do?

your good at thinking arent you

The story you describe is definitely a great idea.

It's a great idea...
So... how will a collab work?

Suke
Group Admin

2117487This is an open universe more than a collaboration. Authors are free to use the premise/backdrop of this reality to create new strories. Writers may still work together, maybe even plan stuff out together. I'm always around to help.

My character, (silver sea) a normal colt born to D. Zine and Law Monger starts to have very strong feelings towards a filly he's never even spoke to before: Sweetie Belle.
He begins to feel the need to:
Kill Button Mash
Invade Equestria really reluctantly
Be really awkward around is friends (moreso)
Go into space
Be really bland due to a lack of self confidence and an overbearing self-hate.

2117487 Why is everyone from that place-y place following me?
Seriously, it's escalated into a running gag

Suke
Group Admin

2159246 never mind, it's just a thing to do with something else

Other selves refers to all the variations of the OC that have been written, and in the lack of that, all OCs their creator has made.

Do you mean what the author has made? Because I have alot OC's. I just want to fully understand what is being said there.

'Patient Zero', after the contagion has been noticed as a recurring thing (won't take long), will be roaming the world to make up for her mistake.

Who is 'Patient Zero' or What is it? And is it a her? Who is roaming the world? I just want to fully understand it before I start writing it. :twilightsheepish:

Suke
Group Admin

2315683 The creator is the author, yes. For Patient Zero, I refer you to the only fic currently present in this group, in the folder 'Patient Zero'. The fic is called It always begins with a Book, and that right there is a link to it. Thank you for enquiring, and I hope to be of more assistance if it is required. :pinkiesmile:

Suke
Group Admin

2317783 I read it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13