Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

This is more a general thing but why do people, in fanfiction or media, use a high school setting. Why not a college setting or one with the characters have jobs. I'm just curious because I was thinking(in a different fandom) that a college setting would be more fun because will, you and adult in college, the different colorful characters and more freedom as your not constricted to one building., theres dorms, departments, a massive campus. plus the different course means more freedom in the subjects the charaters can do instead of the ones you'll forget about when you leave for college

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2418600 University is much better than Highschool as setting, Monster Un is a proof of that :moustache:

And the "Big Bang Theory". All the main characters are college lecturers. and scientists. an nerds.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2419863 Exactly, it works so much better. If instead of a stupid prom and princess title there was an actual competetion for the crown that would have:
1) Made the story much more entertaining;
2) Made the HuMane 5 more than just be there for "Heck, is MLP, there have to be the Mane 5" and be actually useful for them to win as a team and not just a Twilight Sparkle being a princess thing;
3) More chance to have shotouts that would be actually funny;
4) And so much more :yay:

mention it in the list of improvements forum

2418600 I just wish Hasbro considered that...... :applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6