Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

I open this thread to talk about what the drones say in the attempt of defend this horrible movie
I wanted to know wich one are the worst and most biased one you ever read about it.
And for such i mean to say: Sunset Shimmer stuff Going by why she wouldn't be (yeah, right) the worst villain and a great character to the awful plan to take over Equestria (and how infallible it is) to her sudden redemption, Flash Sentry/FlashLight defenders, how the movie songs are nice (but they are not) and how the cameos are awesome (Lol Trixie Durr durr), liking the HuMane 5 better than the pony counterpart.

2369598 I have to admit Trixie appearing in the vending machine then taking the candy was a little lame... I still remember that scene.....
:trixieshiftleft::I am the great bla:trixieshiftright:blabla Trixie..... I want the bar......
:facehoof: Still some liked the film but I wish they just stop nerfing Spike into something so useless....

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2370451 Why exactly do you like EQG? Try to think why and reason behind you answer.

Actually if you read reviews, even positive ones, Flash Sentry will be one of the things, even the only thing they would hate. Usually they would say it would be better if he was cut from it.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2373509 Yes, but not everyone think the same unfortunatly :pinkiesick: . Rylasasin know what im talking about .

Pretty much everything I have to say about It I already did in my Riff of the Flash Sentry Petition.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6