Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

I don't know how many songs there are exactly in EQG, but im curious to know wich one is the worst, maybe in a top 5 or something like that and the reason for the choice.

2340370 There were really only four, and that was probably the only good part in the movie.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2340429 Catchy music is not good music or else Justin Bieber is a great singer.

2340800 I never said it was catchy, just adequate. I am also severely offended to the core that you said Justin Beiber is a good singer

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2343259 I didn't said that Justin Bieber is a good singer, i just made an example. :derpyderp1:

Worst song of EQG?

All of them.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2346478 Yeah, all the songs in EQG sucks (Or at least they are all inferior to the songs of the actual show), but for me this two wins the cake:
Helping Twilight win the crown: I hate this because of how it catchy is and of how im sure that is one of the reason of why drones think that is ok. The coeography is horrible, the lyrics are horrible, the thing with Human Vinyl getting her glass off is just to please the drones. But the worst part that makes me cringe in pain is when Twilight start to sing that she would be herself, when we all know that if she would have really been herself the movie would be over in 10 minutes or even less;
It's our big night: This part here was like watching a group of haters beating up Fluttershy despite her desperate beggin for mercy :fluttercry: . But the worst thing is that anyone who have a clear mind and know about the EQG Dolls can see is how this song is just an excuse to advertise the product. Is just so insulting towards the audience that is hard to watch and listen.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2347867 I guess that anyone has it's own taste. Sure Justin Bieber can do better song than EQG :moustache:

My past is not today :pinkiesick:

My Past is Not Today was pretty fucking awful...

About actual songs that appear in the movies, it's It's Our Big Night. This Strange New World actually feels like a show song, so that one isn't TOO bad.

However, there is one song I actually do like: Shine Like Rainbows. I appreciate it as a standalone piece of music, and not as anything to do with EQG.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12