Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

Or do you wish for some other internet critic that you are a fan of?

Thats a though question. unless the Critic decides to do vlogs on FIM, I doubt he'll touch it. And other critcs I know of, like Angry Joe or JesuOtaku don't look into those types of movies.
I did see I guy did his review in the style of the Bum Reviews. Here:

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2270359 Saw it, but i think that he is to much forgiving on all the crap that EQG is.
I think that if Critic has done a review about Digimon The Movie or the Pokemon one there is a chance that he will review EQG, maybe with the collaboration of CR, wich i wonder what does he thinks of Equestria Girls, especially after he said that season 3 of MLP FIM is crap.

I haven't heard good things about CR in the pony community.
Plus there's a tweet saying he dosn't pony reviewers.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2270874 I guess that he is kinda of right when he talks about those who liked EQG, but he is harsh on the rest.

2270813 Yeah, NC would totally smash EQG. I mean, he went nuke-spammer for Quest of Camelot, i don't dear imagine to what he will do in Equestria Girls.

He probably won't I bet quite a few of his fans are bronies and if he didn't want to lose those viewers he won't touch it.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2272527 Mmmaybe, but i guess that if he had the balls to say that Superman Man Of Steel sucks in the face of those that loved it, same with "a bridge for Terabithia", despite some answers were kinda of threatning.
I think that if Critic points out that the main show is awesome there will be no problem.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8