Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

It's because of her personality? It's for how she looks?

Comment posted by Julia deleted Jun 25th, 2015

4491475 Because she became Fluttershy 2.0 :facehoof:

4491475 I honestly,HATE her with all my heart :heart:

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

4491565 That, but people liked her even when she was the WORST VILLAIN OF MLP ever.

4494379 And people like her better when she's a Fluttershy clone.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

4494430 And that is a bullshit reason for like her, ok, but I can't understand why people liked her when she was a cunt (And im not saying evil because I don't want to insult villains in general). But I guess is unavoidable, with a fandom which will like a background ponies who does nothing more than being cute or funny. It's very easy to be a loved character in this fandom despite having no personality at all (Ass Entry) or being a stupid cunt (Sunshit Shitter) who then gets a 180° change of character with little to no development whatsoever.

4495695 You said it, in my stories I'm not afraid to kick around fan favorites. Specially Coco and Maud Pie (coughcoughsheisstillamarysuedespitewhattheotherssaycoughcough)

4495695 I call her "Sunset Shitter" but now i'll call her like you do !I find Sunshit a real Canon Sue,she's just "perfect" to all and she took Twilight's role too easly,luckily it's a spin-off!And agree with all you said,in this fandom,boys and girls,look all like 12 years old crazy yaoi and yuri fangirls!(Sorry if i sound stupid)

4496121 And people want her to be in the condemned show! Even made a group in this site for it! :facehoof:

I feel the same as you do about Sunset, wether she's a heroine or a villain. She's tied along with Coco, Maud, Rarity and Rainbow Dash with me.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

4496121 Yes, her character in RR is the incarnation itself of lazy writing and the song she sing in the shorts of EQG are Mary Sueish at is worst.

Finally someone who agree with me and has a brain !I thought i was the only one.And what i find annoying about her fans?That they love her just because their favourite ponies ,couldn't be better or like Twilight ,so they started to love Sunshit, because they believe that she's another Twilight, but a better version of her and now Twilight can fuck off.But what worst?They know that Sunshit is actually a Canon Sue ,and Twilight isn't ,but like i said,they still say that Twi is a "Mary Sue" just because,before Sunshit's "great event" ,they had an own favourite pony that couldn't be like Twilight,and were jealous about it.How cute :rainbowlaugh: (and yes,i don't find Maud funny too.She looks like a smartass)

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

4496148 I've seen a new toy of Sunset, recently, a PONY one. I hope that is not a sign that she will appaer in the main show.

Someone like her just for her design.Really?I just find her a typical and superficial high school girl stereotype :facehoof:,especially her "wings" (aren't wings,is just some fire around her for make her looks great,tought.).All were like:BWAA!SUNSAH SHIMMAH IS A PRINCESS!1!" when she didn't nothing but just spotlight her "bad" past for four times and do the drama queen.Twilight saved Equestria with all her and her friends powers(that means that Twilight isn't always at the spotlight, like Sunshit is) and once time she failed and let Spike save the Crystal Empire and the fans were all like :"BWAAA STUPID MARY SUE!!1!!!WOONA IS BEST PRINCESS!1!TWILICORN HAVE TO DIE!!1!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14