The Mean Six: Elements of Disharmony 173 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Me to! Wait a MOMENT! I KNOW A STORY THAT WOULD WORK!

Just trixie. But is about the Elements of Disharmony. Part of the problem is that this is about a very specific set of disharmonic ponies. Not the Elements of Disharmony in general.

I'm pretty sure more stories will show up eventually I gave some ideas to guy named Earthbound Pwny you will see our little conversation in the comments box it also shows my roster for the Elements of Disharmony/Antagonist Six/Sinister Six

2544331 I want to, but I've already got priorities. Though, I have gotten some out of the way, so I could start...

2546411 I have a quick question: Gilda and Garble don't have cutie marks! What should their elements look like?

Gilda = Possibly an injured Animal like a Butterfly on fire it has to be something Cruel like so it might as well be an injured or possibly dead Animal or maybe just a bloody and bruised animal like maybe for Example a Butterfly with Wings that nearly got ripped off and with some blood on it

Garble = it would have to be something the represents Greed, Rarity's element is a Diamond so maybe have a Diamond except maybe make this one some what cracked and maybe put a Dragon scale in the centre of the Diamond since Dragon's are known to be Greedy lol and I just watched Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug the other day it was awesome :D their a LOT of Greed present in that one

2546748 (Actually I'm writing a crossover where Smaug ends up in Equestria.:pinkiehappy:)
'Kay. Thanks for the advice.:twilightsmile:

2547286 no prob and AWESOME :D I'll definitely read that one lol also it would be interesting if Bilbo and the Dwarfs end up in Equestria or maybe vice versa if the Mane 6 end up in the Shire a couple days earlier before the Dwarfs show up

2547360 Actually, what I was originally planning on is Smaug takes up residence in a cave somewhere in Equestria(won't say where) and after causing some problems(which does not include the death of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, though I do plan on them wandering into his cave and getting eaten), sh*t goes down, there's destruction and death(I did tag it in Tragedy and Dark for a reason) and he eventually get sent back in the end. Then I would have an epilogue that takes place after the events of the main story, where we see how much Equestria has recovered.
But I do like your ideas. And considering how Smaug gets their in the first place(a random magical artifact in the pile of treasure, which I will admit is a pretty lame deus ex machina), it only makes sense if Bilbo and the dwarves ended up in Equestria as well.

2547696 come to think of it Radigast and Fluttershy would get along really well if they crossed paths lol

2594619 True.
Just ONE problem: I'm basing it mostly off the novel.
Which Radagast never appeared.
Neither did Legolas.
And Azog was only mentioned briefly, to say that he was dead.(though his son Bolg appeared at the end) And goblins are the same thing as orcs in Tolkien's universe.(not sure why he did that, but I won't question it)
And they were never chased by anything.
And- oops, I'm getting into one of my rants!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16