The Perpetual Discussion Group 138 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

An idea born from the back of my mind.

We aim to please here at the PDG, so I figured this: we have threads about writing tools, socialization, guilty pleasure movies, and the likes. Why not one about helping each other out?

This thread is so anyone here who would like an editor, proofreader, or fellow author to help them with a fic can find it!

I offer all three of those services myself, so, if you'd like, just PM me or reply to my comment.

Group rules still apply here!

I can serve as an editor, proofreader, partial contributing writer (I don't like taking too large a part in the writing portion of someone else's idea, that's for them to take the glory for) and as a promoter. I have an account for most file-sharing/editing sites, and if not I can get one to suit your needs.

If any of you amazing ponies need something or would seek my assistance, just PM me or send me a message on my user page. :twilightsmile:

E: I have a first come, first serve system; there will be Five slots to fill for requests for my services, so check my user page for the queue and message me (even if it's full) so I may know if you'd like to fill one.

Yours in literature,
David Brony :moustache:

EDIT: I've seen other users use a "Slots" system for commissions, so I think I'll put one in place for stories I'm free to edit. It's not that I hold myself that highly, it's just that I have a hectic schedule outside of FiMFiction so I won't be able to hold promises on stories that exceed the limit.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Just a heads up, I like to help give ideas! however I can not offer much in editing yet, for my skills are still week and held back to early seventh grade years :fluttercry:

I do need help editing one of my projects, if any one is willing to help. That project being Ponies of the Titanic. I have some good twists on it, but I need the already been published chapters edited, and the ones to come edited as well. Is anyone here willing to assist in the matter?

Also, I can help people get out of blocks and walls, its what I do and is something I have to offer.

Biker_Dash
Group Admin

I will need all three with ALL my fics...
I also can do minor editing and proofreading/prereading

Debonair
Group Admin

2188099 I'm a Contributing writer... Never had a term for it before now. Give me a bare bones script and list of actors and I shall create a scene rivaled by none other. I serve as a gateway to fame, for those who have great ideas, but cannot write themselves. Or those that find their own faults. But there is one thing I detest, that has happened on multiple occasions. "What would you have them do?" On several occasions, I have been given an Idea and have been told to run with it.

If you so choose to ask me I must warn you, I can take your ideas and make a fine play, but you must direct this director. For I cannot know the inner machinations of your mind.

I'm working on a big project at the moment, but I can tell you I can still help with minor details, as a part time mentor.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5