The Alliance to Restore Free Equestria 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 379 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 379
TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

To find out what happened to James.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

So I will make the beginning and start all this.

We know that something happened a few days ago. The last thing he wanted to do was to write a "what if" story about what would happen if changelings would come here. Then he saw he flash of light coming from the moon, then nothing for a while. I have written to him multiple times.

As I finaly got a message, it only consisted of one sentence:
"No, Night Heart, you can not. It is best if you forget."

After that I tried multiple times to get him to answer me what was happening, but as you all know he didn´t react, he didn´t answer.

We all have seen anomalies around us, that no one of us can explain, and as it seems we are the only one that are able to see them.

You all know how I stand to his decission and what the reasons are behind my arguments, if you have any questions about that, don´t hesitate to just ask, I will gladly answer you.

Concerning Celestia, she said to us that the time would come where she would need "us" and not just James, so I fear that it was not Celestias doing by opening the portal again. I just don´t see her as someone/somepony that would break her promise, ok she often is cryptic and let´s information out because she things it would be better for everyone/everypony this way. But we also know that is not always the case, see Crystal Empire for example in the Equestria we know about, there she nearly not has given the Crystal Heart to Spike because she said that she has to save it and nobody/nopony else is allowed to do it. Another example would be the wedding of Cadence and Shining Armor, we she didn´t belive in Twilight. What I want to say she makes mistakes as everyone/everypony else, she is not perfect, she is wise, has knowlege and has a kind heart, but just not pefect. We really need to find a way to speak with her or Luna or even better a direct way to Equestria.

Does anyone of us live near where James home is. I think that a portal was opened and even now maybe open in a pond.

2206464 I don't know if you meant to make your "conversation" with James sound spooky, but it sent chills up my back. :twilightoops: And where does James live?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2206565 I didn´t want to make it spoky, this was a copy of his sentence he sent to me. After that I have written muliple letters to him to get an answer, but he just ignored me, you know the rest.

As far as I remember, as I have spoken with Sahrah, and she was searching for a pond near her home she said she would be living in south carolina. Can anyone confirm this?

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

2206565 somewhere in the Carolinas. we don't know exactly where, we don't even know his last name either.

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

Btw guys, my parents are getting stricter with the screen, so I won't be able to comment as often. Also, James may have locked his account, but that doesn't mean Sarah can't make her own!

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2206562 I know maybe a few of you will not belive me. I had my whole live visions of the future. The most times, they just consisted of places I never was, sometimes it consists of people I meet in the future, or happenings. I didn´t mentioned that because it was not relevant to all of this, and to be frank I didn´t want to be called crazy because of this, this happened often enough, with other things combined .... *sigh* , sorry.
What I am trying to get at, the intervals between the visions and the things that happened started with a gap of years, currently I am down to weeks, some times only days. I think you know what I am getting at.

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

2206645 let me guess. Something is happening, and it's happening soon?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2206607 That I something I really hope that she will do, she should be able to find her brothers account. It should be only a matter of time, maybe even tommorow.

We understand your problem, you have so much helped us, and I will personaly write you mails to let you know what is happening, so you get updated when you are able to come here.

Would that be ok for you?

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

Sure. I can check my private messages in my email, and I can check my email pretty frequently.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2206660 I think so, in some of my last visions, I have seen that a portal was opened within a pond. That I and a few more people and ponies where barricading a house, this house, as far as I can say was within Ponyville, as far as I could see out of a window. Also the furniture was lower and build more stable, every countertop was lower and everything was is pastel colors. For the exact desciption you could go to Link

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2206667 Ok, I will send you messages to your profile here. Or would something else better?

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

2206716 No, my profile here's fine.

Swiftbullet
Group Admin

Ok so we have to prepare for something big... we have no idea what it is and when it strike.

James probably is now in Equestria and he want sacrifice himself... if we want to save him me must travel to Equestria immediately. I connot travel to Jemes house because he live in US. I need visa to travel to US. And it takes months to get one... Well if portal will not open in Europa I have no option travel to Equestria...

Now James need our help... so he will get it even if he doesn't want it.
Night if I right remember you live in US so you will get easy way to find portal...
We have no idea what is new enemy... so buy some guns. Probably we will not use them but Better safe then sorry.
TMMMB if I good remember Lithuanians didn't need visa to US so you have easier way. I will try to get visa... but it will take months.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

Do you remember my fears concerning the arcane energy that were released as Stormcloud was casting his last spell on all of Equestria? He barely had time to end this spell correctly. What if this had consequences and disabled seals that where in place, for example the gate to tatarus itself? What would happen if this door would just open? I don´t think that cerberus would be able to hold back if anything that is behind this door would come out, that he could stop it.

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

2206737 actually, I was born and raised American, but I'm a second generation of people from Lithuania, so I feel a strong cultural pride toward the region.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2206737 Sorry to say I live in europe and so it will also take a great amount of time to get a visa. That is the reason for what I have written in the story, I wanted to get the attention from somepony/something on the other side so he/she/it would open a portal here, and we could take everyone one by one to go to Equestria. It would be easy for someone to open portals on different places on Earth who is able to travel to other universes. But as far as I can say I got no reaction. No scrolls, no mails, no lights nothing.

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

Before you guys ask, no, I don't live near the carolinas, I live in Maine as you could probably guess by my username. There is no way possible that a 15 year old boy can go from Maine to Carolina without being missed by his friends and family.

Swiftbullet
Group Admin

2206858 I don't want to press you or something like this. But as a American you can help us get visa, by invitation.

Well, I don't know if 15 years old has a possibility to invite somebody, I don't know American law so well.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2206858 We know this and we will not ask you to do somthing like this. As far as I remember does Evedawalrus lives within Carolina. I have written a message to hear where I asked her to come as fast as she can.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2206902 I think we should try to get information on the law and times to get a visa to get there. But we still would need to know where he lives. For that we will need Sahrah. I don´t see any other way concerning this.

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

Yeah, I don't think so either, and even if I did, I would have to let my parents know, and they'd just say that it's a silly story and we're taking this far too seriously and all that crap. So, sorry, but I really can't help you get here.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2206737 I am currently reading something. As it seems you don´t need a visa to travel to the usa if you are part of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). I am looking currently into this.

2206464 Um, I live in North Carolina, as he does. I don't know exactly where, but it's somewhere around.... Where was that fish festival he wanted to take Fluttershy to?

2207023>>2206935>>2206902>>2207133 Guys, I have a confession to make. Night Heart knows, but I haven't told anyone else. The truth is, well,.......... I'm 12. Yeah. I'm 12 years old, still in seventh grade. I'm sorry for not telling you all sooner, but... I was afraid you would treat me less. But I know you guys had to know. I only told Night Heart because he said he respected all ages in a comment. But anyway, that's the truth. Oh, and you can call me Yvette.

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

Well, I'm glad you trust us enough to tell us. I'm just a wee lad of 15 myself.

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

2207142 plus, it's kind of a relief to know I'm not talking to a roomful of middle aged men. Not that there's anything wrong with middle aged men.

Swiftbullet
Group Admin

2207142 Treat you less because of your age... sorry buddy I have to disappoint you it is not happening.
I would be a jerk if I done something like this.

2206935 Hey no hard feeling okey. :twilightsmile: I fully understand.

2207023 Yeah but Poland is not in this program. I still need visa.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2207203>>2207142 As I said to you, wisdom and knowlege is not only defined by your birthday. We all respect you, not matter the age, gender, species or something that simple. You could be a speaking mouse and I would respect you all the same.

Concerning our current situation, I would suggest that we try to get as much information as we can on:
- Ways to reach James (Visa, entry requirements etc)
- Learn where he lives, get phone number, e-mail address or skype
- Organize a possible journey

I would have to take a vacation from work, but that would be needed to be planned.

If someone of us gets any news from Celestia, Luna or something like this, we should let the others know what happened.

Has anybody something to add to my suggestion?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2207245 It seems to take 60 days to get a visa, some times even longer. As it seems I am lucky, the country I live in is part of this program. I will read through the statments what I need to be allowed to journey there.

2207203>>2207245>>2207269 :pinkiesad2: Thank you all..... Anyways, I live in North Carolina, as does James. I remember that because he had wanted to bring Fluttershy to some Fish festival in NC, I can't remember exactly where. I wish I could find out and see, but as I said, I'm only 12, and my parents probably wouldn't want me going to some "strangers" house.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2207330 But what you could to is, if we get the phone number of him, you could maybe call him or Sahrah, so we would get more information. Maybe they even have Skype and can use this, that would make everything so much easier.

2206565>>2207228>>2207245>>2207330>>2207424>>2207601 Hey guys, just got back from a big WiFi take-down, so I could not get here. Anyways, I have more to report. The 'anomalies', as I am calling them, are happening more and more. The moon looks normal, true, but there is something else happening. No one I have seen so far for the last 2 weeks save my parents and one of my friends is acting normal. And even they don't notice it. It may just be me overreacting, but this is some next-level weirdness. They are all acting sort of normal, but something seems fabricated about it. Also, weather anomalies are still happening. Did you hear about the storm of tornadoes across Illinois and the other states? Those all are happening in states which North Carolina is pretty close too- maybe the disturbances are being funneled away from near James?

Oh, and as I heard about Yvette and all, I am going to just announce that I am only 14. You may call me Eren if you wish, though for privacy purposes (this is the Internet, after all) I will say that that is only an alias.

2208381 Weird..... Anyway, thanks. :twilightblush: Actually, it has been really calm around here, which I find weird. It's like everything has gone into shutdown, except me. Also, the season 4 premiere is Saturday! .....Wait. I just thought of something. In the promo, Celestia and Luna had gone missing, and the sun and moon were out at the same time. This is just a hunch, but what if this whole thing has to do with that?

2208561 Well, the Equestria we are concerned with is slightly different from the show one, but you may be on to something. Way to go.

2207330 Could you ask to go for a drive or something?

could anyone do research... newspapers, etc? How old is James, exactly? We could look online for birth records for whatever year... a James and a Sarah, siblings, same last name...

2208731 I don't think I could, and unless James lives in Chapel Hill/Carrboro, it would take a good amount of time to get there.

Those are common first names. But maybe...

2208759 Hmm. And we don't know...

16 here but I have no drivers licence :/

And I'm in Kansas, aka the middle of fuckin nowhere. But we do have the only working Twinkie factory at the moment. Apperently the 2012 thing is this year, the Roman Catholic Church skipped the year 666, causing a year delays in the "End of the World"

Other than that, Skype is TCDubstep71. Probably better if you call me on the weekend though.

2208776 Um, I think the 2012 end of the world thing was based on the Mayan calendar, even if the Church missed a year.
2208755 He's 18.

I've been having clearer dreams... Literally, been receiving plots for stories. A multi-universe war- A kidnapped princess framed by a- Well, a changeling. I didn't know about this because I haven't been on, but in the past few weeks since it first ended, I've been having these dreams...

2208855 Lemmie clarify, The Mayan calendar had the same system as the European calendar, meaning 30-31 days a month, 28 for Feb. 12 months in a year, and every 4 years a leap year.

The Church decided to skip the year 666, which is the devils number for Christians. But the Mayans weren't Christian obviously and thus, didn't skip the year, and throwing the calendar for us off by one year.

But it's most likely just a reset of the calendar and nothing actually serious.

I can't see the moon cause clouds, is it still full?

2208915 Oh! Okay. :twilightblush: Heh, sorry about that.
2208888 Weird. Recently I've been falling asleep-then waking up. Usually I wake up knowing there was some kind of blurry hazy dream thing, but these past few nights there's nothing. It's like I'm turning to stone when I sleep. It's really weird....

2208954 I wonder if this is coincidence or something real.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 379