Nothing is Sacred 107 members · 160 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Reaps
Group Admin

Okay, so, if you haven't noticed yet, there is a mess of a folder system in place. Now, it works pretty simply.

Right now, the folder system is extremely basic, meaning I have a select number of groups, and I've skipped over a number of characters. I will be cleaning this up and refining it in time. For now, the Mane 6, CMC, Princesses, OC, and Changeling folders are fairly self-explanatory, they contain the basic characters listed under them. The Background/Supporting Characters folders are essentially everypony not obviously fitting in another folder. I'd suggest, for now, checking the Background folder first, as it is smaller, then the Supporting.

If you can't find the main character being defiled in any folder, inform me. If you have ideas for the system in general, inform me, if you have any suggestions for the group in general, inform me.

You can put a story in any folder that fits, and are, in fact, encouraged to do just so. The thing to keep in mind, however, is not whether or not a character is present in your story, but whether or not the character mentioned is the bringer or recipient of something horrific or demeaning.

If you are unsure about anything, do not be afraid to ask, but please do post a thread about stories you add that you are unsure of. I want to keep things straightened up here, so if you aren't sure, and don't feel like PMing me or another admin(assuming I ever get even one) then please go ahead and post where you think it applies and post a thread, or post a comment in this one.

If there are any questions concerning the filing system, please bring them to my attention by replying to this comment in this thread. If you have questions or concerns otherwise, please post a thread or PM me or another admin and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Facade
Group Admin

You're missing a few people in the folders. Spike, Angel, Owlicious, minor things that you wouldn't really notice (but I kinda need them hehehehe:twilightblush:)

Reaps
Group Admin

2082117 I will get to them immediately. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3