The Writeoff Association 937 members · 681 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Cerulean Voice
Group Contributor

I'm sure some of you guys remember my minific entry, Crystal Legacy, from the January writeoff "All In" event?
Well, I'm currently working on expanding it to be visible on fimfiction.net. I'm just curious if anybody would like to be a prereader for me, whether you really liked it, or thought it didn't work in the short format, or any other way you think it could have been improved.
All credits will of course be given. :twilightsmile:

Quill Scratch
Group Contributor

I'm busy reading Finnegans Wake & an assortment of critical works on it for the next few days, but if you don't mind waiting until the start of next week I would be up for prereading/editing/whatever was necessary. I remember Crystal Legacy being decent and spookily similar to my own natural style, so helping out with it could be quite a lot of fun.

Cerulean Voice
Group Contributor

Perhaps I will have finished it by then. I'm hoping to release it as a Valentine's Day special though, so sooner is definitely better.

I'm busy reading Finnegans Wake & an assortment of critical works on it for the next few days

Wow. That one really did a number on everyone this round, huh?

Cerulean Voice
Group Contributor

At the moment, it's sitting on just under 6k words. I don't think it would be more than 8k.
I want it finished and ready for a Valentine's Day drop, but the sooner the better.

Cerulean Voice
Group Contributor

Cheers.
Here ya go! Comment privileges are a-go. It's not quite finished yet but it's almost done.
Edit: it's finished for anyone who would be interested.

Foxy E
Group Contributor

I don't have much to do at the moment, and my writing brain seems to be hibernating, so I'll give it a look through and see if I can give any pointers :twilightsmile:

Cerulean Voice
Group Contributor

Thanks for your input :twilightsmile:
Hope to see you in there again soon. I'll be making a large amount of fixes.

Cerulean Voice
Group Contributor

Story is finished. Link is above this comment.
Whenever you get to it is great :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10