Kid Icarus 96 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Dunsparce
Group Admin

It's been a while, folks! Time to talk about the brutal Goddess of Nature, Viridi

Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
Also, give us your favorite line from the character!

Viridi is my 5th favorite character in Kid Icarus: Uprising. While I DESPISED her at first, I grew on to her, and she provided some good ol' laughs and she uses my favorite tactic: Kill it 'till it dies to death. I hate characters that go green usually because I despise anyone that tries to "save nature" as I believe they should let nature take its own course, but Viridi's violent behavior and memorable character staples her as one of my favorites.

But she can be a BITCH sometimes. Drop me off at the bottom of the Sanctuary of the Gods on Chapter 19 when you could easily drop me off at the middle or top. k thx. Also in chapter 11, her quotes made me want to strangle her. However, later chapters did make me like her, and I absolutely adore the tsundere effect she has on Pit.

Phazon
Group Admin

Drop me off at the bottom of the Sanctuary of the Gods on Chapter 19 when you could easily drop me off at the middle or top.

You've read the Mysterious Invaders chapter of my fic (I'm pretty sure you did), so I'm guessing you caught the Author's Note at the end. Being dropped off so far from the target/boss is a surprisingly common issue in some of the chapters. Unfortunately, what I forgot to say at the end was that the worst was yet to come (In other words, hold that thought!).

But yeah, Viridi. Genocidal, remorseless, annoying little brat. Still my least favorite character in the game. Though I can't help but notice that her character design is predominantly red, even though you'd expect a more green color scheme for a nature-themed character. In fact, her name is a corruption of other languages' words for green. The red might be an attempt to associate her with roses and thorns or something. But sadly, no Guns and Roses... I'm meandering off topic, aren't I?

Eh, still better than Pamela Isley.

And let's see, favorite quotes... I suppose I could include these two unlockable dialogue bits from Chapter 11. Unfortunately, they don't ever play together, which they really should've:

Viridi: You like to eat, don't you, Pit?
Pit: I always go back for seconds. And thirds!
Viridi: Well, everything you eat comes from nature. So if nature nourishes you body, why are you using it to fight my forces?!
Pit: Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not eating your army so just take it easy.

Palutena: I’ve heard that the Forces of Nature are quite tasty.
Pit: What?!
Palutena: Apparently, they’re especially delicious when paired with a hard cheese.
Viridi: That is entirely untrue! Don’t believe her lies!

Dunsparce
Group Admin

2361766 I forgot to put my quote at the end, but it was your 2nd one so yeah. I hated her, not as much as Phosphora, but I did. I still hate Phosphora.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3