Kid Icarus 96 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Dunsparce
Group Admin

Hades, a smart ass God and Lord of the Underworld. He is the main antagonist of Kid Icarus Uprising.

Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.

Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.

Also, give us your favorite line from the character!

K so Hades is gr8. Hades is an absolutely brilliant designed character with little flaws. His appearance and actions are just so great that when someone says "Hades", one usually thinks of Kid Icarus's (if they have played the game fully). Hades may not just be the greatest character in Kid Icarus, but one of the greatest of all Video Game. Same could be said for his final battle and epic 10 minute long boss theme. Hades is superior to ANY Kid Icarus character... but he's still not my favorite. Not quite. I'll get into that later, though.

"Hey look, an exo tank!"
"Hey look, who cares?"

He's like Discord in a way. This picture describes him in the best of ways.

Hades is da best god

2232417 i think this can describe him, "What elegance! What grace! What disturbing brutality!" Does this mean he's my favorite? "Sadly, no, though I do applaud any and all violence directed at you." My favorite is still Burakku Pitto. "You're a boss Hades, but you're not MY boss!"

I honestly believe that, had Hades and Palutena swapped places, the game would be even better. Chuggaaconroy put it best when describing Hades: (paraphrased) "He's a jerk and he has so much fun doing it."

"For disclosure, the Mimicuties were courtesy of yours truly."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5