Kid Icarus 96 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Dunsparce
Group Admin

Our lovely, derpy hero that always manages to prove that he's as stupid as we think he is.

Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.

Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.

ALSO: NEW ADDITION TO THIS: What's your favorite line from the character?

Honestly, I like Pit. Sure, he's a pit of a generic hero, but I like him. He's a dumbass, but he's our dumbass. I mean, he IS the only member of Palutena's army that can pull his own weight, as Magnus said. He's truly a hero that I can stand. He's not all doom and gloom all the time or annoying, but he's just... pit. Dark Pit may think he's annoying, but to hell if he doesn't have some funny lines. Plus, he acts seriously when he feels he needs to, which gains my respect.

Favorite line: "So basically, you're telling me to slam a horse cart into a brick wall?"

2205258 "Floor ice cream gives you health!"

Dunsparce
Group Admin

2205268 That was a good one. The Aurum chapters honestly had my favorite quotes.

2205277 "Looks like little Ms. Cactus has a soft spot for Pit."

Can't think of any quotes :\

I think Pit is the kind of hero we can all look up to, even a little bit. He's not always serious(re: makes Sonic look stoic), but I like it when a character can literally be nearly killed by hellish beasts and still make fun of it. And, besides, it's not like he can't be serious, as evidenced in Palutena's Temple, where he's willing to kill Palutena if it means doing the right thing. He just prefers to be the silly little goofball we know him as.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6