Kid Icarus 96 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Dunsparce
Group Admin

We all know that the music from Kid Icarus: Uprising is absolutely amazing. What's your favorite, though?

^^^^^ HELL yeah.

Phazon
Group Admin

Ooh, good choice. Even if you don't like Phosphora.

Actually, it is a pretty tough choice, considering the game's soundtrack. I'm partial to the Destroyed Skyworld theme, Scorched Feathers, and the first two minutes of either Medusa's Final Battle and Lord of the Underworld. But my favorite would have to be the Chaos Vortex theme, in particular the Chaos Kin chase segment that starts at around 2:45.

Dunsparce
Group Admin

Even if you don't like Phosphora.

You have no idea how much I hate that woman. So bland! But dat moosic! Plus, Thanatos was out there in this song, so that's always a plus.

And I like your choice. Ironically for me, having a Pyrrhon avatar, my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th favorite soundtracks are: Mysterious Invaders, Inside the Aurum Hive, and Pyrrhon's theme.

Phazon
Group Admin

Mysterious Invaders is a good one. I find that the overall tone and atmosphere of it synches up very well with whatever part of the air battle it's up to, though given the on-rails nature of the air battle sections, that's kind of a given. I also like Chapter 15's Aurum Island theme, though I prefer to listen to it when I'm not playing the chapter. It doesn't really fit the level motif that well. Maybe a jazz club...

This may be off topic, but are you planning to write a Kid Icarus fic? There are only six or seven of those on this site (including the one I'm writing), and they're all pretty hit or miss.

Dunsparce
Group Admin

1897704 Yessir! It's called "Hades is Such a Great Friendship Student!"
It's about Hades going to Equestria, figuring out most of his powers were spent during the battle with Pit, and becoming Twilight's friendship student.

1897016 Anywhere Pyrrhon's theme plays is fine by me!

I have multiple favorite themes for this game, Starting with the opening, the flight stage on chapter one, all the music on the Dark Pit stage, Hades intro Theme, the music for Land and Air in the First Aurum Stage, and some music in the Chas Kin Arc.

So I just have Gilvasunner's Playlist in my list of favorite playlists.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8