Equestrian Harmonics 81 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Blue Dragon
Group Admin

I'm truly sorry for the delay in getting some information out to you guys. I intended to send out a reminder about the contest back in November, but real life got in the way. I'm really very sorry for it, and I hope you can forgive me.

Now, to the important information. In my absence, I've only received a single entry for the contest. This is entirely my fault. However, here is how I would like to make up for it:

If anyone has written anything for the contest (whose deadline passed back in November) or would still like to, they will receive the OC art I promised the winner. As long as it meets the requirements and shows visible effort, I'm willing to offer every entrant OC art of their own. In the event that we do get more entries, they'll be judged and the winner will have bragging rights and a spot on the front page of the group for their story.

This is my way of apologizing to the group for my inactivity, so I do hope some of you take this opportunity.

If you think you'd still like to write something, please let me know. The deadline will be extended for another two weeks. I feel this is more than enough time considering we are long past the original deadline. Once again, I apologize for this inconvenience. I hope you do not think ill of me for it.

2400943 If the deadline is two weeks from today, then I'll participate. Otherwise, I won't be able to get something fast enough.

2400943 make it 3 and you have a deal. ;P

Blue Dragon
Group Admin

Two weeks was what I ended up on deciding. I hope you're able to get something written for it. :twilightsmile:

The only problem I have with that is I don't want to make the contest drag on into the new year. I'd really like to get this one out of the way so we can do other activities for the group. I figured free art for all participants would be a good motivator. :twilightoops:

2401100 Fair enough, I suppose. I have a multi-chap in mind for this one, but only the first chapter will contain verses pertaining to the characters. no chorus, unfortunately ;(

Blue Dragon
Group Admin

I'm sure we can work something out. I'm willing to make an exception, especially considering the cirumstances, if that means you'll participate. :twilightsmile:

2401167 I'm definitely willing to participate :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7