Marvel/DC Universes 227 members · 299 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey there. Even though I don't have enough thought of to do the story myself, I WOULD like to see this adopted by somebody who had the talent and heart to do it justice.

This is inspired by Hopeful Ink Hoof's story "the Issue of Multiple Sunsets", specifically, this is for the Golden Spider character

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/407231/34/the-issue-of-multiple-sunsets/sticking-around

Basically, that universe's Sunset Shimmer is a Spider-Man Expy, with all the powers that entails (with the exception of Spider-Sense). Two of her enemies were mentioned in passing during the story, Trixie (who is a Mysterio Expy in that universe) and Wallflower Blush (who is in the role of Venom).

But what about the rest of the world?

Now, I've been trying to think of some stuff for the other Equestria Girls characters considering Marvel Expies, but all I can think of is Flash Sentry as a composite of ALL of Spider-Man's best known love interests (MJ, Gwen and Felicia mostly [with Felicia mostly added because she is better equipped to take care of herself than either MJ OR Gwen]) and the other Rainbooms as analogues to the Avengers:

Sci-Twi as Iron Woman (as she is the only one other than Sunset who's smart enough to build the Powered Armor [plus, she might have guilt issues about nearly destroying two universes; another reason for her to try to be a super-hero], even if she IS far less of a jerk than Tony Stark)

Applejack as Captain America with some elements of Luke Cage (mostly Cap's skills and personality, with the exception of her strength and durability being closer to Luke Cage's level)

Rainbow Dash as a composite of Quicksilver and Thor (Quicksilver's speed, Thor's noble warrior demeanor and weather control powers)

Fluttershy as the Hulk

Pinkie Pie as the Scarlet Witch (concerning the ability to alter probabilities seems a good fit for her random personality)

and Rarity as essentially Black Widow

What about the other heroes and villains? Anybody who wishes to adopt this story can fill in those gaps themselves.

So, anybody interested?

Just remember to thank Hopeful Ink Hoof for the inspiration.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1