Marvel/DC Universes 227 members · 299 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Judoon_Warrior
Group Admin

It has now been two weeks since the release of Avengers: Infinity War so most people have now seen it and if you haven't and want to avoid spoilers then the Internet is a bad place for you at the moment. You are now allowed to discuss anything about Avengers: Infinity War. I would ask that you keep your posts within this thread so that people don't have to read the spoilers on there feed.

cornholio4
Group Contributor

Here is the bigger wher for me and not just the ending as a part of me knew it could end like that since there is avengers 4 to serve as the second half of the story

when Thanos and gamora got to vormir, when the person in the shadow cloak arrived I thought it could be lady death. I was dissapointed and gray when he started talking and I was like 'uh did they make lady death a male or just a boring shadow guy or something' but then he lifted up his hood and I was in shock, there were muttering a in the movie theatre when this happened. I never seriously expected the red skull to appear in the movie and certainly not in this way or role, I now know it was not Hugo weaving returning but the look and performance was so good that I actually thought it could be

VampDash
Group Contributor

Let's not beat around the bush, this movie was AMAZING! But we have to address the (one of) the film's biggest problem.

Now in the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie Gamora is stated to be and I quote "Last survivor of the Zehoberei people". However in Avengers: Infinity War it was shown that Thanos is shown to have only massacred half of the Zehoberei people

Seriously Marvel Studios, did nobody stop and think "Uh are you sure this is a good idea? I mean this contradicts previously establish continuity?" I expect this kind expect this sloppy work from DCEU or the Bayfomers.

Unless Galactus showed up and went om nom nom on the planet. I get it, you wanted to make Thanos more of a 3 dimensional character. But you could have done that without throwing continuity out the window, and here's how.

Thanos releases a virus to wipeout half of the population. But the weapon works too well and ends up killing nearly ever Zehoberei. Thanos feeling remorse for his actions, goes down to the planet to search for survivors. The only ones he finds are a young Gamora and her dying mother Thanos takes her in.

So what are your thoughts? What would you have done to solve this and plot this film had?

VampDash
Group Contributor

What problem? With the population cut down and a tyranny ruling over their planet their numbers dwindled. And knowing his cult they likely killed more behind his back and he just stopped caring. You'd think this would be OOC.... incorrect. His name is literally THE MAD TITAN.

cornholio4
Group Contributor

Well I think on tvtropes it is said she could mean she was the last of her tribe on the planet

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6