Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

This new job takes all of my time. The moment I leave school its to work with me for the rest of the night. But, I took this week off. So everyone available, prepare for a major game of catch-up. Though I still have to study for an ACT and some finals Ill have plenty of time to do story work. So tomorrow night, on the 10th day of this month, we shall create a glorious story!

You have my OCs.

krafty
Group Contributor

And you have my axe! Wait... Anyways, it's good to see that you're back!

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

All right. How shall we proceed?

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

2352288>>2353312>>2353447
Ok, im going to try and get all the ideas together tonight. Then post the poll in the morning. So Ill get on that now.

Are you fine with short, concise descriptions?
I'll create the profiles but I'm not fond of making an entire essay about my OCs anymore.

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

2358266 That's completely fine. As long as I know the personality and looks its all good. Any extra backstory details I'd need Id ask for expecting a short and simple response. So yeah, its fine.:twilightsmile:

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

2351678 F:pinkiegasp:k, guess this wasn't a good time for me to take a pony hiatus.:derpytongue2:

:unsuresweetie:

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

2365767 Ha, its all good. It's mainly my fault for putting this off. But dont worry, if you dont want to take part now you can join in at any time. :twilightsmile:

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

2366505 I shall join the! For I am the Salted Yard! Har har!:pinkiehappy:

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11