Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

Alright everyone, chapter one is almost finished, I graduated high school and got all of the after-grad type things done and now I have one last task so we can get chapter one out to the world!

I tried, albeit not very hard I guess, to get editors and failed. So, I want you guys to get one or two editors outside of the group. What I mean is people to help edit and pre-read that aren't already in the group. I have one guy for it so I would like a total of three, two is acceptable. Then whenever they finish up, I and a few others will make the final changes and we should have this story a'rollin. If it goes well then we should finally have it out before the end of the first week of June. So yeah, let's get this thing done! :pinkiehappy:

P.S.
I won't be on tomorrow because I'm going to rockfest. Then Ill be staying home for a while because, I can't believe I'm saying this but, I'm tired of going out. :applejackunsure:

Warren Peace
Group Contributor

3323973 Congrats. I'll see if I can get anyone.

EDIT: I changed folder permissions to "Anyone with the link can view" for the purpose of getting some, just a heads up. If anyone else wants to show off the P.O.E. Story folder, here's the share link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B78d0_z91ETcWTE5T3pCYXBJWTQ&usp=sharing

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

3323973 Cool beans, bro(ny):pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

I'll go grab some editors.:twilightsmile:

:trollestia:

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

3343296 Two at most, Im about to put the story in a group asking for a single editor. So if you get two, or even one more, that would be greatly appreciated! :pinkiehappy:

EDIT
I think I might also grab a pre-reader.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4