Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

Ok, so in the poll I set out three different options for everyone to choose from. Now, since there are only a few active members the poll may or may not have been a truly fair idea so I have a way to combine the ideas and still satisfy everyone... I think. :twilightblush: So here's the idea.

Luna gets bored of the dull Canterlot life and decides to go on a grand adventure! She goes to an old tavern on the edge of the city to hear rumors of new lands and treasures just waiting to be found. Luna then decides to travel by sea. Ocean travel has been around for only a few years and far travel has yet to be attempted. Celestia hears about Luna's desire to go on these adventures and at first disapproves. A bit of arguing and pleading Celestia gives in and shows Luna to a secret project that she was working on. A large far-travel ship. Celestia gives Luna her own crew to take along on the condition that she visit new lands and take note of what she see's along the way. Luna happily accepts her mission. The ship only needs a few more days until completion so until then Luna must prepare and gather any other crew mates she may want. At some point along the journey some drunkard encourages everyone to start calling themselves Pirates of Equus.

So how does that sound? :pinkiehappy:

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

I should also mention that we need to decide on a time frame for this whole thing.

krafty
Group Contributor

"some drunkard" aka Yard :rainbowwild:

Salted Pingas
Group Admin
Salted Pingas
Group Admin

3150564 I like it.:yay:

3152212 As to this...not sure it really matters if the story takes place mostly at sea and we won't be seeing much of Equestria.

Though I think sometime after Twilight became :flutterrage:MEGA-OP:flutterrage: would be nice.:scootangel:

:trollestia:

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

3154896 So Mega OP, you mean after the coronation? Hopefully it doesn't come to the point where we need another poll to decide this. :rainbowlaugh:

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

3155210 Yes on all accounts.:scootangel:

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7