Mr. Breezy's Fans 17 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
arcum42
Group Admin

I was thinking about this, and I just thought it'd be fun to try it. I already made one member a contributor, but for the future, anyone who wants to be a contributor can do one of two things.

a) Write a blog asking people to join this group, and post a link in this thread. The blog should have a link to this group, and at least sound half serious. Something like this. In fact, you can steal most of that if you want, as long as you don't say you created the group.
b) Write a fanfic with Mr. Breezy as one of the main characters, add it to the group, and post a link here so that I notice it.

We might not have enough members for this to do much, but its fun, anyways. :pinkiehappy:

Oh, and JenkinsRevenge, while I didn't have this policy in place when I promoted you, I'd appreciate it if you did a or b. (Or both. I'm good with both.)

--arcum42

JenkinsRevenge
Group Contributor

Mmkmmk

A wil be up by tomorrow night at 12 pm and b is currently in the works:pinkiehappy:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

arcum42
Group Admin

Thanks. I'll admit, I'm mainly doing this because it sounds like fun, and I'm curious what'll happen. It'd be really cool if we ended up with a bunch of Mr. Breezy fanfics out there.

--arcum42

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3