How It Should Have Ended 139 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
That1Brony3
Group Admin

mlp4pegasister suggested I do an idea contest on how a certain story/episode/season should have ended, and I'm think the idea's good

Each week I'll have a new thread with a random title of an episode or story or maybe season. You're job is to find the story/episode and describe how you think it should have ended. If you have a story about the chosen topic, post it with a link to the story. The admins and I(once I get admins) will vote on which post is the best And will post the winners on the front page.

This week's category is Putting Your Hoof Down

Good Luck Everypony!

mlp4pegasister
Group Admin

After Pinkie and Rarity are left crying due to Fluttershy's rampage they were sorrowful and went to there house where they cried for hours, upon hours, upon hours.

Meanwhile in ponyville ponies were locking their doors and barricading them from the inside but they were no match for Fluttershy's strength. As soon as Fluttershy busted down your door you knew you were screwed.

Within hours ponyville was in flames and buildings were destroyed and Fluttershy still raged on to where she found some pony, or I should say something got in her way.

"Fluttershy you failed your lesson, you should know better then to destroy a peaceful town. You always go for the more high quality cities first. Now go!!" Said the miniature who started this havok in the first place.

She flew in a speed not even Rainbowdash could defeat. Soon Equestria was to destroyed that even Celestia couldn't fix it.

When Fluttershy woke up she looked to a Page in her mirror. It was a training seminar. She took the Page and made it into origami. She then bosses around angel and fed all the animals so they wouldn't eat her.

The End

Btw I can always help judge with you if you need an extra hoof.

That1Brony3
Group Admin

Is pegasister going to be the only one to come up with a story? come on guys. lets see some stories. If you guys have other ideas put them in the expectations thread. but I want people participating.

That1Brony3
Group Admin

I guess so. mlp4pegasister has won this week's contest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4