Party Time! 55 members · 123 stories
Comments ( 53 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 53
F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

This party is here for all party goers to introduce themselves to the community and ask each other questions ill start

good evening my name is F1utt3rshy or Naverone take your pick on what to call me

I like RP and Partys

i personally believe that Fluttershy is best pony, Discord is best villian, Luna is best princess and pinkie is best when not a horse and Discopie/Fluttershypie are best ships

things i dislike are RARITY and ANGEL BUNNY

i will be friends with whoever ask me and love each and every one o you equally

now its your turn also you can introduce yourselves however you like and there are tea and crumpets on the counters

HAVE FUN!!!

Shadow of the Night
Group Contributor

I am Shadow of the Night, and I am a Komodo Dragon. I can change form to my will.

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1754798 i like you stright to the point:pinkiehappy:

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1754811 your welcome good sir also im gonna post a questions thread soon so we an get the partys rollin

Nodoga
Group Admin

*takes a cup of tea*
Hiho, my name is NODOGA :rainbowkiss:
I love RP and other stuff too
I love Fluttershy, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Princess Cadence aaaaand so many others that I won´t list all of them.
My favorite ship is Twining (Let the shitstorm begin)
I dislike Angel, that damn bunny, Derpy and other stuff too.

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1754841 Thats all great

also and sorry if this sounds offensive but whats Twining?:rainbowhuh:

Nodoga
Group Admin

Twilight X Shining, silly :rainbowkiss:
Incest forever.

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1754866 ohh...:facehoof:

well I feel stupid

also INCEST IS WINCEST (have at me shit storm!)

Nodoga
Group Admin

I guess it´s not incest itself which cause the shitstorm. it´s more the pairing. I saw a lot of people who were ok with incest, but hated Twining to the bottem of their hearts.

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1754948 that makes sense too but i like all incest so what evs

also ill be back tomorrow but feel free to post your storys or others storys here while I be gone:pinkiehappy:

Nodoga
Group Admin
Shadow of the Night
Group Contributor

Also, my ass likes to eat things.

"I turn, and see my hand up my ass. I then say the following."

MY ASS HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO EAT, MY HAAAND!

"My back cracks as it moves back."

IT HUUNGEEERS... FOR MORE.

"I then swirl into a ball; the only thing remaining is my hand in my anus."

(Why hasn't someone done a Pinkie Pie version of it? Honestly, I can see it happening so easily!)

sugarush13
Group Contributor

1754793 So, my name is sugarush, real name is cherrycloud. I live in equestria and, I suppose I'm good friends with scootaloo. Im in the cutie mark crusaders. Um, I like princess luna, she helped me with my nightmares multiple times actually. Um, favorite villain, I guess the changlings, they're really cool. Things I dislike are math (Even though Im good at it) And ponies who don't buy from my parents bake shop. So, ya!

Mending Paw
Group Contributor

1754793 My name is Mending Paw and I'm an alcohoilc. Just kidding. I like MLP, big shocker, and I also love to play video games, and animals. My favorite character is Fluttershy. Favorite vilian is Discord. Favorite background character is Octavia. Favorite secondary character is Cheerilee. Favorite CMC is Sweetie Belle. Favorite pet is either Gummy or Tank.
I hate Gilda. I dislike Rarity. I have conflicted feelings towards Angel Bunny.
And my favorite ships are the same as yours Flutt3rshy, with octiscratch added. Me love you long time for the ships as I feel Pinkieshy is underrepresented. Be my friend plox?

TenguKabuki
Group Admin

I'll make this short, because i fucked this up two times now...:ajbemused:
Name's Tengu, i like Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, Luna is best Princess and Discord is best Villain.
Fave ships are PinkieShy and Luna X adult Pipsqueak (because, he is the only pony who said that Luna is best princess and also he favorites the night. I smell a growing romance)
Also i love to troll others, but i'm not in the mood right now

CRUMPETS!!! LET'S START THA CRUMPOCOLIPS!!

Laeendreab
Group Contributor

Hello, is it too late to introduce myself? I think it is...is it?
Well, I'm still going to introduce myself.

Hello. I'm Candy. And I'm not really good at introducing.Anyways...
I love rule 63 mane six ponies. And I like to ship them with the original mane six ponies.
Best pony is Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Fave villain is Nightmare Moon, Best princess is Luna. I dislike Angel Bunny and Twist. Best shipping is...okay. Seriously I don't know. Anypony want to help me find out the greatest ship ever? No. Okay.

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1757121 its never too late this is one of those allways open threads so everyone can introduce themslves

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1755021 i enjoy your baked delectibles so welcome

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1756048 friendhoof ... /)

also im follow you for that

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1756681 ah you and i are going to be great friends

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin
TenguKabuki
Group Admin

1757349:heart:x9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1757352:heart:x9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999+1

TenguKabuki
Group Admin
F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

*hug* :3

also invite your friends to the group

Drizzle Quill
Group Contributor

I'm Drizzle Quill, who is my ponysona. :raritywink: My favorite ponies are Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Luna, and Sweetie Belle, and my OTP is FlutterDash, forever and always. ~:heart: I joined this group because I like to RP and I thought it sounded like fun! Did I forget anything? Oh yeah! My favorite villain is Chrysalis. :rainbowwild: That's all, I think! :pinkiehappy:

TenguKabuki
Group Admin
Shadow of the Night
Group Contributor

Hi-

"I turn, and see my hand up my ass. I then say the following."

MY ASS HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO EAT, MY HAAAND!

"My back cracks as it moves back."

IT HUUNGEEERS... FOR MORE.

"I then swirl into a ball; the only thing remaining is my hand in my anus."

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1757403 hello my friend

Draxco
Group Admin

"Hello all! My name is Winters Breath (real name), but everyone calls me Draxco (nick name, and more preferred) because of my family's business: Drax Corporations. My ancestors found a way to use dragon scales and dragon bones for pretty much anything: clothes, potions, armor, furniture, weapons, dishes, heck somepony even made his house out dragon scales and dragon bones. I am a Pegasus in a long line of Unicorns, side note I am the mishap of Discords magic which is to say that I was supposed to be a Unicorn but because of a side effect from his magic I am a Pegasus instead with the same magic as him." Fluttershy/Sweetie Belle (can't make up mind) is best pony, Discord is best villain, Luna is best princess. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some chaos to wreak."

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1758174 hello fellow follower of discord

sugarush13
Group Contributor
sugarush13
Group Contributor

1758907 So... I heard your from another dimension?

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1760655indeed kind sir

sugarush13
Group Contributor

1760918 um, I'm a filly, not a colt :twilightblush:

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1761432 sorry I call everyone sir:rainbowlaugh:

Good evening mame

sugarush13
Group Contributor

1762098 ma'am*, sorry, I had to :eeyup:

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

My name is stiggerzz, though many peeps around here just call me stigz so that works as well.

All you need to know about me is that I live in Terra Australis, I'm a gamer, I live on the internet and have autism.

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1824861 well said and welcom to the group

Moustache Queen
Group Contributor

Ello my name is AmberForge, I LOVE parties..I love creating shitstorms for all to suffer that don't like Derpy :moustache:

My Fav shipping is FlutterCord, and Appleike :rainbowkiss:

I don't like Rarity, I hate Angel Bunny after he won a game of poker against me :ajsleepy: (lost 20,000 bits:ajsleepy:) I love Discord and tha changelings

Fav pony is Fluttershy and Applejack, batman and superman unite! :pinkiecrazy:

Princess Luna is tha best!

My Fav CMC is Apple Bloom.

My Fav Backgroung pony is Lyra :rainbowkiss:

Annnnnnnnddddddd

I LIKE TO RIP OUT THE SOULS WHO INSULT ANY OF MY LITTLE PONIES

If you don't mind :twilightsmile:

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1826902 welcome and have a nice day:pinkiehappy:

Moustache Queen
Group Contributor
F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1828329 also feel free to post your storys if you dont i will cause i really enjoy some of your storys expecially the derpy ones and the fluttercord ones

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1824946 welcome and have a nice day

Moustache Queen
Group Contributor
F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1828824 your welcome and nice name change man:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 53