~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,674 members · 9,282 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Ladies and gentlemen, everyone's favourite self-promoting pony is back at it again (unless you never heard of me or you prefer any other self-promoting pony, in that case, to Tartarus with you!") to bring you a story that you probably see crop up a fair amount. And trust me, it's a riot (otherwise I wouldn't be here, now would I :twilightsmile:).

EA series of unfortunate events that leads to another redeemed villain, yay!
Note: The "yay" is sarcastic. Anyways, I think you can guess what this is about by the title.
Leondude · 14k words  ·  23  6 · 1.1k views

6733908 ...? :rainbowderp:...! Oh! I get it! Because he's a Satyr.:rainbowlaugh:

It can't believe it took a scottsman like myself so long to figure that out.:fluttercry:

Well, he looks like one anyways :twilightsmile:. Aye, a Scotsman that took ages to figure out the pun I made. They got more feckin' sea monsters in the great Lochett Ness than they got the likes of you!

6733921 Normally I would get it, however I didn't seem to notice it this time. It might have something to do with Grandmipony's passing, the event has left me fairly drained.:ajsleepy:

Still, this does look to be an interesting tale.

Sorry for your loss. I suppose that would also explain why you didn't notice the TF2 reference when I said "They got more feckin' sea monsters in the great Lochett Ness than they got the likes of you!" (unless you never played TF2 and/or never watched any of the Meet the Team videos).

But on a more cheery note, glad you think my tale's interesting (and trust me, it is).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5