Pacific Rim Crossovers 121 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

WARNING! SPOILERS!
If you're here, I'm assuming you watched the movie, Pacific Rim. So, here's a discussion of opinion. What was your favorite moment of hilarity in the movie? My current favorite is Gipsy Danger just barely not crushing that one desk, and setting off that device on top of it, but there's others. Tell me!

1881160 mine is probably when the two scientists are trying to get the marshal to approve their ideas. (The first time) And when the one throws the kaiju guts at the table XD

You mean the 'no kaiju entrails on my side of the room' point? They are hilarious. And did you like the speech Newt records before he drifts with the kaiju? That was so funny and in-character.

1881961 lol. And then I loved Newts reaction when the other scientist (forgot his name :/ ..) started talking about numbers and God XD

For me.

Raleigh: (after he and Mako lay the smackdown on Leatherback) "Wait. I think this guy's dead, but let's check for a pulse."
Mako: "Okay."
(Gipsy Danger fires its Plasmacaster multiple times at Leatherback's corpse causing his chest to erupt in flames)
Raleigh: "No pulse."

There was also a part in the novelization where Raleigh, after having heard enough of his boss insulting the Jaegers, quits in his own fashion.

Raleigh: "Let's toast to that." (lifts his beer)
Miles (AKA Mr. Good News-Bad News AAKA Mr. Jerkface): "Where's my beer?"
Raleigh: "Oh. Your's? It's right here." (Grabs the back of Miles' head and slams it into an unopened beer can)
(moments later)
Stacker: "What made you change your mind?"
Raleigh: (shrugs) "Lost my job."

The physicist? His name is Hermann Gottlieb.

1882487 oh, where can you buy the comic series at? Do you have to order it from online or do some book stores have it?

1886528 alright, thanks :yay:! I heard his name a dozen times but couldn't seem to remember it XD

1888450 Well, I got my copy of PR: Tales from Year Zero from Pulp Fiction (which has now turned into my go-to comic store) while I got my copy of the novel from Amazon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8